Pre-Purchase NEVADA Test and Training Range

KEULE

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you buy the map on Steam can it be added to the stand alone version?

First point in the Steam FAQ thread looks like it answers your question: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113587

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

My confusion is, is this a module or a map or are they the same? Just want to make sure so I do not have to buy it twice ..... Maybe I should just dumb the Steam version.

The map is effectively a module - a purchasable add-on with a Serial Number associated with it. You won't have to buy it twice.

That said, I'd be tempted to dump Steam in favour of the standalone. There are no real benefits to the Steam version as far as I can tell and you always end up having to wait a few days for new releases.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 4 weeks later...

just pulled the trigger.... :) Looking forward to flying around my "home"... :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control