Trying to carry troops in my MI-8

Hello,

This may have been asked before, but are troops working on helios? I Have been trying to build a mission where a flight of Mi-8s and Hueys are moving troops to and from a position and for the life of me I cant get it to work. I tried placing Para's there and regular troops did an embark and disembark and still wont work. I am sorry if this is the wrong place but I don't want to double post so I posted here instead of in "missions".

Thanks

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's on and off with regards to the ability to carry troops in the helicopters when it comes to ED. Sometimes they fix stuff, then they break it.

Using the CTLD script allows for a much wider range of options and a reliable method for troop transport. The only thing that doesn't get added is the weight of troops onboard but that's basically it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo