A-10C Snap Views File Location?

With the new cockpit the user snap views files have been completely reconfigured. The A-10C is no longer listed in the SnapViewsDefault.lua and is no longer referenced in the user folder one either when you enable "user snap view saving" in the options. I can edit the one in the main A-10C (DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\views.lua) folder but it would be better to have it in the user folder so that it won't get overwritten with updates. There's nothing in the "special" tab for it either. Can someone explain what's needed to do now to make it work with the user folder and how to create a workable path to it?

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

RGR, I'll try that. I wasn't sure if it would have a different path but that makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I found the answer Feefifofum. When you move the camera in the cockpit and then save the view settings it overwrites the one in the saved games folder. It's a completely new file. So now I can edit and adjust it from there. The default file in the game folder looks completely different than the old one because of the new cockpit but it's not saved there and that file never gets changed.

Edited by 75th-VFS-Striker

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]