Jester missing BVR option menu

ustio

Screen-200627-145321.png

idk what causing it since it usually came up randomly. but it seems to happen when i:

- Select TWS manual Through jester (select radar elevation for example)

-launch a phoenix

- glitch happen

even when the missile is trashed, it still stuck like this, and the only workaround which sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't is by is by changing weapon select or go from A/A to other modes

this happen since the introduction of TWS auto

This is a "Feature"

Albeit a stupid one.

When Jester is in TWS Auto you cant tell it to scan an area because its letting the computer do the work. However this gets you killed because you know a bandit is 30 miles ahead and at 1000 feet, but TWS Auto is doing its own thing.

They need to just let you tell jester where to scan regardless, and he goes into TWS Manual.

This is a "Feature"

Albeit a stupid one.

When Jester is in TWS Auto you cant tell it to scan an area because its letting the computer do the work. However this gets you killed because you know a bandit is 30 miles ahead and at 1000 feet, but TWS Auto is doing its own thing.

They need to just let you tell jester where to scan regardless, and he goes into TWS Manual.

I could be wrong, but as far as the behavior goes, I think this is modeled as per the actual aircraft --- when supporting a Phoenix in flight, you have to stay in TWS-Auto cannot go to TWS Manual. I think that if you need to you can force the support for the missile to break(maybe by going to pilot dogfight modes PAL / VSL and then out again? If so, you should then be able to TWS-M.

I could be wrong, but as far as the behavior goes, I think this is modeled as per the actual aircraft --- when supporting a Phoenix in flight, you have to stay in TWS-Auto cannot go to TWS Manual. I think that if you need to you can force the support for the missile to break(maybe by going to pilot dogfight modes PAL / VSL and then out again? If so, you should then be able to TWS-M.

even when the missile is trashed ? would be stupid though that it wont let you go into TWS manual because it thinks that it still supporting a missile

even when the missile is trashed ? would be stupid though that it wont let you go into TWS manual because it thinks that it still supporting a missile

It's a shame that the AIM-54/AWG-9 system designers did not have you input during the drawing board phase. Crazy that didn't think of that.

... or maybe the link is just one-way and the aircraft has no way of knowing what the missile is doing?

I dunno.

Logical function would be to support the missile on TWS-A until pitbull time, TTI-16s (its all on the missiles radar from this point).

After that radar should no longer be required to support the missile because its actively guiding on its own now and it should be possible to switch radar modes.

Yes Ustio, i have already reported it to Heatblur but im not sure if they will look into it because they havent responded. I also brought up this issue and started a thread about this tittled Jester TWS A. Its really stupid because you cant break the auto tracking mode, sometimes you can, sometimes u cant, by spamming the PAL mode. I feel you and i hope Heatblur will do something about it. It cause alot of problem when we are trying to search for a bandit via jester scan elevation function. Atleast allow us to break the auto track. Ever since the TWS Auto track function was implemented its been causing so much problems for us who use jester. Before this was that switch flicking party at the back seat.NZ2Vp0S

It's a shame that the AIM-54/AWG-9 system designers did not have you input during the drawing board phase. Crazy that didn't think of that.

... or maybe the link is just one-way and the aircraft has no way of knowing what the missile is doing?

I dunno.

Or perhaps they should allow us the option to break track when we need to so that we can aquire other targets that are deem a bigger threat?

Oh sorry, perhaps you like not being able to target something else after launching a missile. Weird, first ive ever seen. Kepala buto engkau mat saleh bodoh, sohai.

Or perhaps they should allow us the option to break track when we need to so that we can aquire other targets that are deem a bigger threat?

Oh sorry, perhaps you like not being able to target something else after launching a missile. Weird, first ive ever seen. Kepala buto engkau mat saleh bodoh, sohai.

Kenapa kamu ingat saya orang puteh? Kamu dan kawan mu dengan "ini bodoh" / "itu bodoh". Macam kanak tanpa adab cuba permainan dewasa tetapi tak faham dasar-dasar. Saya rasa malu untukmu.

Kenapa kamu ingat saya orang puteh? Kamu dan kawan mu dengan "ini bodoh" / "itu bodoh". Macam kanak tanpa adab cuba permainan dewasa tetapi tak faham dasar-dasar. Saya rasa malu untukmu.

Lepas tu nak cakap pasal engineering awg9 radar dengan ustio tu buat apa? Hang ingat sarcasm hang tu sangat lucu? Orang tengah post pasal bug hang pula ejek, bila kena sakai cakap saya childish? Siapa yang lebih childish? Hang diam lah ki ma!

My understanding is that you can't switch to TWS-M while guiding a Phoenix until it goes active.

However, since the correct missile behavior isn't correctly implemented, my guess is that we are stuck in TWS-A far longer than we should.

Hopefully, a dev or SME can confirm that.

Tolong pakcik jelaskan bagaimana cara kerja radar awg9, dan kenapa saya tak bisa pilih mode lain apabila missile saya sudah trash, karena saya bukan engineer awg9.

Terima kasih