No "Fire Gun or Rocket" in key bind list

Caveman

See here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=269096

This has not worked since day of purchase. I have done everything a person should reasonably attempt to get to where I can use the Mistral, but i'm stuck with the M only since Hot 3 are the only weapons I can fire.

Tried copying entries from other players Lua file to mine, no luck. Uninstalled gazelle and all associated config files in both the ED folder and my saved games folder, re-installed, no change.

In the post linked above I posted screen shots and a copy of my Lua. Please help!!

Thanks.

Yeah i've tried with minigun fire bound and unbound, makes no difference. I tried all options with the Lua file... just doesn't make any difference. Until the option to bind that function shows up in game it's just not going to work.

I can't imagine why that one function would be missing in the game, all other modules function fine, and i'm convinced now it's not something we can't fix in those 2 Lua files.

I appreciate all the time and help, hopefully a dev will drop in and offer some assistance.

Edited by Caveman

• 10 months later...

Hey Caveman, did you ever find a solution for the missing controls? I seem to have the exact same problem as you had, almost a year later!

Update: Found that a Key bound to "Fire Minigun" fires Gun and Rockets as well, seems that somehow the control labels got corrupted on my system. But it works now!

Edited by CakeSorbus