Thunderbirds are coming...

30th of june Thunderbirds are going to visit our capital and make show there. Lets see these F-16s in action :megalol: Detailed information is here for other countries... Thunderbirds are making their show with 6 x F-16 planes also there is a female pilot too whos name captain Nicole Malachowski.

http://thunderbirds.airforce.com/worddocs/07schedule.doc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

They are precise (and loud compared to major european teams :)), the last time i saw them (97) was uninspriing, even in perfect weather. They are coming to the UK again this year, will be interesting to see how they compare to the plethora of national display teams they'll be alongside.

The Thunderbirds are very good. But I have to say there was an F-18 super Hornet at the same show I went to. I have to say It was incredable. Here is a little movie of the high speed pass.

Super Hornet? High speed? Wha? :D

sigzk5.jpg

Just an addition/correction. It is now Major Nicole Malachowski, and there is also one more female pilot, Major Samantha Weeks. :)

I didnt know about it thank you. Already there is few good acrobatic teams, but I like especially Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, Turkish Stars also Russian Knights. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

who are these guys again ? Are they worth the money is what i want to know?:D

It's free charge here :D because they're going to make this show in a Turkish Air Force base which is name Akinci. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That last shot is a good one!

How do the pilots know how far apart they are? is like a sheduled altitude they stay on?

They would have to be separated horizontally a few meters (they can't be underneath eachother)

No longer active in DCS...

I'll have the chance to see them soon. On the 1st july the USAF Thunderbirds will perform at the 3rd Graff Ignatievo AFB. This will be their second visit to Bulgaria, the first was in 1996.

Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

not to hijack the thread but I just saw the blue angels last weekend. I have some pictures I can post later.

Atomic

l_ea41d23dc2b765a3e0864e7f1ff4a1bf.jpg

This is me and my daughter.

and one more

l_8db0278b0f8eec1e2b92c8f0e0a7663a.jpg

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

June 26th, Krzesiny AB, Poland :pilotfly:

I'm affraid I won't have time for this, but still...

I'll be at work very probably, unless something changes :/

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 3 years later...

USAF Thunderbird 2011 schedule

http://thunderbirds.airforce.com/schedule.html

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

USAF Thunderbird 2011 schedule

http://thunderbirds.airforce.com/schedule.html

I'm not working a food booth at this air show, in 2009 we had to. That's if they let me change my RNLTD. I don't see Barksdale on the list, maybe they'll be there next year :)

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I wonder how they are in a combat situation :p

1Lt. Matthew "Hex" Angel

Hawk Squadron Flight Lead(Offline)

All hell will break loose when I get online :D

"A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum."