Maverick Pickle not firing

Dav IRL

Tank is locked, in range, the pickle button is not firing maverick. Is this a beta bug? Tried the training and no pickle, changed missiles, no pickle, how was this missed.

Edited by Dav IRL

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

First of all which Mav are you talking about, IR or Laser?

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

I did indeed, are you abe to pickle mavs in the latest beta?

I just flew a mission with today's beta and fired off 4 IRMV's with no problems. Did you give them time to cool off (go from stby to rdy)?

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

I just flew a mission with today's beta and fired off 4 IRMV's with no problems. Did you give them time to cool off (go from stby to rdy)?

They are marked ready, this is weird, I’ve checked the button settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

Verify your procedure, copied from another thread:

Can't reproduce, please share a track.

Procedure

• A2G, Master Arm - ON, IRMV selected on Stores page and RDY (LH MPCD)

• EHSD (RH MPCD) - step to target waypoint and designate (INS=SOI).

• Begin Ingress to target at 10 Nm (400 KIAS @ 12,000 ft)

1st Maverick/Target

=============

• Uncage IRMV (seeker slews to designated target point on LH MPCD, INS=SOI), select narrow FOV

• Cycle Sensor select forward for IRMV (IRMV=SOI)

• TDC Depress (Enter) or Slew to target as required and lock.

• When tracking gates close and cross is within "keyhole" - FIRE (RAlt+Space)

2nd Maverick/Target

=============

• Uncage IRMV (seeker slews to designated target point on LH MPCD, INS=SOI), select narrow FOV

• Cycle Sensor select forward for IRMV (IRMV=SOI)

• TDC Depress (Enter) or Slew to target as required and lock.

• When tracking gates close and cross is within "keyhole" - FIRE (RAlt+Space)

• Break/egress.

Tested DCS Open Beta 2.5.6.45317

Tank is locked, in range, the pickle button is not firing maverick. Is this a beta bug? Tried the training and no pickle, changed missiles, no pickle, how was this missed.

You need have your nozzle in zero position

Куда блин

Ту Даблин

I too am having trouble to launch IRMV in the training mission. It does not seem to lock with TDC slewing and/or Depress. Tried 10 ingresses already. Could someone spot the problem from my screen? DCS Stable...

Update. I presses the IRMV again to stop cooling, then on again, and it locked quickly in the next ingress. Must be a bug!

Screen_200403_204850.thumb.png.9cc1ac86ab33375ecd24e93cd3e4d981.png

Edited by impalor

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

I too am having trouble to launch IRMV in the training mission. It does not seem to lock with TDC slewing and/or Depress. Tried 10 ingresses already. Could someone spot the problem from my screen? DCS Stable...

Update. I presses the IRMV again to stop cooling, then on again, and it locked quickly in the next ingress. Must be a bug!

Press the TDC DOWN button

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AxKvVeNgc1ddXa_xH9W8tEdAblI_Mc5i/view

ScreenShot021.jpg.dfd41551a8af4c0e4fecb5a9d6a96b59.jpg

ScreenShot022.jpg.9857c702be95a9106da60f1dd019fe89.jpg

ScreenShot023.jpg.9503697a5ccae4f43ce8063d3b2378a9.jpg

In the top left of your screens it says TV, meaning the DMT is the selected sensor. You need to press sensor select up to make the Maverick the selected sensor (and by extension, the selected weapon).