I guess the Bo is on hold again

ngreenaway

Considering Fragger is working on the typhoon, and raz has their plate full with no shortage of projects

I don't even know:) anything about this helo, but it's a helo so I wanted it. Someday, I suppose, it'll see light of day

486e9ca530e95Bo-105%20ZS-RAW.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I doubt it. The contracts were signed and Fraggers signature still shows Miltech 5. Being an artist he has probably almost finished his tasks on the Bo and the rest is up to Razbam´s coders.

Edited by Schnelli

Where does it say the Fragger is working on Typhoon?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Considering Fragger is working on the typhoon, and raz has their plate full with no shortage of projects

I don't even know:) anything about this helo, but it's a helo so I wanted it. Someday, I suppose, it'll see light of day

Astonishingly, people are actually able to work on more than one task even for multiple clients. It is somewhat normal in actual jobs, that you work on multiple things in parallel, clerks on more than one account, carpenter on more than one buildings and 3D-modelers on more than one model per week... ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Facebook, his signature, Typhoon threads

He did the throttle

I did everything you saw on the new EF2000 Screenshots. Throttle, Stick, HUP, LH/RH Glareshield and the MDEF.

For the: BO105:

She's not on hold.

I'll do 1 day EF2000 and the other the BO105.

The german Version is currently in the re-vamp state.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Which means the Swedish HKP-9 is... what? Ready? On Hold? A dream?

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

Which means the Swedish HKP-9 is... what? Ready? On Hold? A dream?

No :) - I just stopped on the HKP - HKP will definitly come out. But later.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

I did everything you saw on the new EF2000 Screenshots. Throttle, Stick, HUP, LH/RH Glareshield and the MDEF.

For the: BO105:

She's not on hold.

I'll do 1 day EF2000 and the other the BO105.

Great news - keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to both modules :thumbup:

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G
Saitek X-52 Pro HOTAS | Thrustmaster TFRP pedals | TrackIR 5

• 3 months later...
Waiting for more news...

Don't hold ur breath.

Bo105 completion status:

Cancq_xlnqTtYFmvQwA8nWm0bjXGwH8kxNiXlUlrHNoe1wdbOyrEfGPKGeT1kkZcaXFNX8dstwjYzcpi-0fOxC9nzh1679KWD8o

Fragger has to do what pays the bills, and right now, that's the Typhoon.

Raz is signed on to assist with coding, but they add a new model they're working on every week. It all looks wonderful, and I wish them (and Fragger ) all the success in the world, but a module in the store is worth more than 10 in the pipeline, and razbams pipeline just keeps growing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE