Quote:
Originally Posted by bcradio View Post
Done! See post #20
Thank you so much
aliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:40 AM   #53
Torso

Reputation power: 2
Torso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the rough

Participant: Torso
Nominated Wingman: Jaime22:Jaime of the *NOB* clan

Oh and can it be clarified if the results will be determined prior to the 27th and that an announcement will be made to that effect because if we wait until the 27th for it, and not selected, won't we who have yet to pre-purchase in hopes of a free Viggen prize would in addition to the loss of the contest lose out on the last chance to pre-order as well. Kind of a double hit if so. Maybe a day prior to last pre-sale day would be good. Just a thought if not already considered. Probably has been though.

On to my shot.

I chose this because my girl said she liked it so much I should get it printed and framed. Simple shot but she liked the contrast and angular lines the runway provided and the gradient from light to dark from the skid marks so figure why not. She generally does me right, though she said she wished it had a red nose. Holidays. I said green will have to do . I also feel it really shows the subtle detail of the texture work in both the plane itself and the runways surface. The minute detail is just amazing when studied closely.

MiG-21Bis starring in 'The Groom Lake Glint'

Last edited by Torso; 01-04-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Torso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #54
ZoRPA

Reputation power: 3
ZoRPA is on a distinguished road

(つ▀¯▀)つ Please nominate me! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

PS: Torso, your pic is epic, you should definitely get it framed.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:16 PM   #55
assafm25

Reputation power: 8
assafm25 is a jewel in the roughassafm25 is a jewel in the roughassafm25 is a jewel in the roughassafm25 is a jewel in the roughassafm25 is a jewel in the roughassafm25 is a jewel in the roughassafm25 is a jewel in the roughassafm25 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoRPA View Post
(つ▀¯▀)つ Please nominate me! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

PS: Torso, your pic is epic, you should definitely get it framed.

Check post no #40

IAF Bell205
IAF Anafa

-----------------------
DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR
-----------------------
My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.
-------------
assafm25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:28 PM   #56
Jaime22

Reputation power: 0
Jaime22 is on a distinguished road

I'd be very happy if you nominated me, Torso!
Jaime22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:33 PM   #57
PicksKing

Reputation power: 9
PicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nice

Participant: PicksKing
Squadron: 52vFW
Nominated Wingman: Luxhamp
My Screenshot: "Leave Your Flight And Die Alone"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_170116_193922.jpg
Views:	2164
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	155287

Gainward GTX 1070 | i5 2500K@4.6Ghz | 16GB Corsair 1333 MHz | Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Samsung SSD 250GB

Last edited by PicksKing; 01-16-2017 at 05:45 PM.
PicksKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:21 PM   #58
IronMike

Reputation power: 17
IronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicksKing View Post
Participant: PicksKing
Squadron: 52vFW
Nominated Wingman: Luxhamp
My Screenshot: "Leave Your Flight And Die Alone"

There seems to be an attachement missing, mate.

S!
104th_IronMike #23

www.104thphoenix.com
IronMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:22 PM   #59
IronMike

Reputation power: 17
IronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
Participant: Torso
Nominated Wingman: Jaime22:Jaime of the *NOB* clan

Oh and can it be clarified if the results will be determined prior to the 27th and that an announcement will be made to that effect because if we wait until the 27th for it, and not selected, won't we who have yet to pre-purchase in hopes of a free Viggen prize would in addition to the loss of the contest lose out on the last chance to pre-order as well. Kind of a double hit if so. Maybe a day prior to last pre-sale day would be good. Just a thought if not already considered. Probably has been though.

No, you are right, we didnt consider this.

The Announcement will be thus moved to the 22nd. Prizes will be given on the 27th.

S!
104th_IronMike #23

www.104thphoenix.com
IronMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:33 PM   #60
Torso

Reputation power: 2
Torso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
No, you are right, we didnt consider this.

The Announcement will be thus moved to the 22nd. Prizes will be given on the 27th.

S!
Thanks IronMike for making the adjustment to the announcement date. I am sure it is appreciated by all as is the contest in general. Thanks again.
Torso is offline   Reply With Quote