Bad performance in Normandy map

motoadve

Yes and Nevada is so war torn,.. :D
Nevada was also a broken promise by a third party which ED had to take over, in case you forgot that. It was obvious and makes all the sense the A-10 comes with the Red Flag environment, but also useful for any other NATO aircraft.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Nevada was also a broken promise by a third party which ED had to take over, in case you forgot that. It was obvious and makes all the sense the A-10 comes with the Red Flag environment, but also useful for any other NATO aircraft.

S!

Yes, maybe but we are talking about map performance and not map relevance, NTTR is the best Rift VR performance map we have. See what I am saying here? ;)

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I feel I wasted my money buying Normandy map and WWII asset pack.

I keep reducing quality, and still not smooth at all.

Does not makes me want to fly in it, its terrible really.

They shouldn't sell a product like this.

I knew about the bad AI and damage model when I got into DCS, but this map, even with 50% discount is not worth it.

Normandy is completely abandoned at present. UGRA left it disgracefully unfinished in pursuit of a Syria map. And that's not speculation.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

What's not speculation? From what I read on forum ED is developing Syria, not UGRA, or?

sent from Moto G5 using Tapatalk

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

DELETE

(why the h*ll can't we delete own posts here in Tapatalk, weird. Unless it's deactivated in this forum section LOL)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

By ugra-Media, that include some jordan and israel airbases, include Haifa. Golan Heights enter into that zone

https://ugra-media.ru/2018/proekt-blizhnij-vostok/

Thanks! Funny though, they don't even offer English website version... o_O not so international after all it seems.

sent from Moto G5 using Tapatalk