Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

Don't know if we would need the Draken or the A-6 first...

I would say the Draken, as it is a quite simple aircraft (systemwise), so it should be done quite fast. Then I would be waiting for the A-6.

According to the quality from the Viggen and the Tomcat, both would be a instabuy for me.

Apache would also be very cool.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Would be amazing if Heatblur took over the F-15E from RAZBAM, or they jointly developed it together...

2080Ti FTW3 Ultra - G.Skill RJ 32GB (16x2) DDR4 3200 - Ryzen 2700X 4.2Ghz OC - Corsair H100i Pro - Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB - TMW HOTAS w Delta Sim - F/A-18C grip - 10cm Sahaj - TrackIR 5 Pro - Rift CV1 - MFG CWind - BuddyFox UFC - DSD RK II - Cougar MFDs w/ LCDs - Foxx Mounts - VPC MongoosT-50CM base

- Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy

- Modules: FC3, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-86, KA-50, P-51D, WWII assets, and [insert campaign name]

Dreaming of the F-15E / F-14D / Rhino

I'm dreaming about Air Superiority

Hands down.....F-22 Raptor.

Some say that all men should get in touch with their 'Feminine' side.

When I finally got in touch with mine, she turned out to be a Crazy Cat Lady.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is only one

Panavia Tornado

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

AC-130.

But heck I'd like the ability to crawl into an AWACS and be the CC for a server. :)

Outside of that in modern terms a Predator operating as a laser designator for strike groups. Imagine sitting at your computer simming sitting at a computer flying a predator. :)

Turn the clock back, I would really enjoy some WWII Pacific stuff. SBD, TBM, A6m etc.

Ok back to my Geritol shake and Murder she wrote :).

Edited by Cap'n Penguin

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, any complex/ambitious project would do. HeatBlur is one of the very few teams capable of getting a modern aircraft with all its systems right.. their work on the F14 is really amazing, I hope they put their unique talent and expertise to good use.

In my opinion Panavia Tornado would be a great choice or the Saab 35 Draken. This one could be fantastic as well and consistent with their previous work on the Viggen.

Since we may get a Mirage F1 from other devs and a F15E at some point, maybe a MiG 31 could be great too if they can get the data/authorization but perhaps it is unlikely like for the Apache helicopter.

You must be new here...

And your point.................?:smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Considering they are able to model two seater an Apache could be a choice. It's a legend similar to Tomcat so sales would be guaranteed and cooperating in one assault chooper, similarly to Tomcat, would be awesome.

But ED could reserve Apache for themselves.

Apache is one noteworthy omission among all third parties. I'm quite sure ED reserved it for themselves. I cant wait to revisit the janes longbow spirit in DCS!!

Regards

Classified... no accurate data, no proper simulation possible.

Maybe in 2040 or something if you are still around ;)

I'm fully aware of the limitations where an accurate simulation is involved.

It still doesn't prevent my wanting to fly one.:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My realistic speculation that CAN be possible for Heatblur.

Panavia Tornado (Less chance)

A7 Corsair.

A6 Intruder. (There is more possibility coz AI model is being worked).

Pretty sure the sales will be MORE for Panavia Tornado...if they do get around to make it. Currently we have Zero British Aircrafts. Hawk being scuttled...

Yeah, the Tornado is jointly made by Germany, UK and Italy.

Yeah, a AC-130 gunship..

Would be awesome. One mission will just take 5 minutes :D

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

• 2 weeks later...

After falling in love with the AJS-37 Viggen, I'd love to get my butt in the seat of the JAS-39 Gripen.

As for WW2 era warbirds, a nod to the Pacific theater with the Vought F4U Corsair would be a blast.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Read that (yes, long, but worth every second):

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/27604/confessions-of-an-a-6-intruder-pilot

I would be suprised if you would like to have then anything else then that ugly looking bastard.

Would be an awesome aircraft, going in Line with Jester, naval operations and we are still missing an attack aircraft from the ship...

Only thing I would hope is, that they could make a Draken before the Intruder, just because the Draken should be quite easy with not that much codeing.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules