A10C and Flaming Cliffs constant re-activations

Casimir06

I initially starting using DCS through Steam. While doing so, I bought the A10C, the F/A-18C Hornet, Flaming Cliffs, the F-5, and the F-16 Viper modules on steam as well.

I started noticing, almost a year ago now, that every now and then (about once every 10 starts of DCS) my A10C and Flaming Cliffs modules would pop up and ask for re-authentication. I would re-authenticate them every time.

About 3 months ago now I decided to make the switch to stand-alone DCS, and transferred my account and all my modules to my ED / DCS account. This was for several reasons - one of which included the hope that this constant re-authentication issue with the A10 and Flaming Cliffs would cease.

Instead, it's gotten worse. Now it happens at least once every 5th or 6th time I run DCS. One time it will be just the A10, the next just Flaming Cliffs, and every now and then both will come up.

Is there a fix for this? I don't want to run out of authentications for these modules because I constantly have to re-authenticate them.

For the record, this is all on the same machine I've used for 3 years now, with no hardware or OS upgrades (other than MS patch updates).

Every now and then I get this too

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

• 5 weeks later...
It happens to me now too. I own nearly all of the modules, and now most of the time, when I start the game, it asks me to re-authenticate the A-10C, FC3 and Blackshark 2.

I am facing the exact same issue "re-authenticate the A-10C, FC3 and Blackshark 2"

I have made an upgrade of my motherboard and I did delete the registry keys with the recommended reg files from this ED forums.

Is there anything to do to be able to reactivate these three modules ?