Damage Model Update - 10/12 - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 03:29 PM   #11
Kurfürst

Reputation power: 7
Kurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the roughKurfürst is a jewel in the rough

Great news, thanks Sith!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Vezérünk a bátorság, Kísérőnk a szerencse!
-Motto of the RHAF 101st 'Puma' Home Air Defense Fighter Regiment
The Answer to the Ultimate Question of the K-4, the Universe, and Everything: Powerloading 550 HP / ton, 1593 having been made up to 31th March 1945, 314 K-4s were being operated in frontline service on 31 January 1945.
Kurfürst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:18 PM   #12
PorcoRosso86

Reputation power: 2
PorcoRosso86 has a spectacular aura aboutPorcoRosso86 has a spectacular aura aboutPorcoRosso86 has a spectacular aura about

Great news, thanks!
Old 10-12-2017, 04:23 PM   #13
bell_rj

Reputation power: 0
bell_rj is on a distinguished road

Awesome news! Can't wait for this! The update is much appreciated. An improved damage model will make a huge difference.
bell_rj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #14
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 98
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralQuality View Post
Is this just for determining the damage received or will it also affect the visual representation of the damage?
Both.

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:04 PM   #15
msalama

Reputation power: 31
msalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hallelujah! Bring on the beers!
Yup Gotta wait til tomorrow though... or is it Friday yet???
Old 10-12-2017, 05:11 PM   #16
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Don't get too worked up yet guys, it will still be some time yet, this was a personal issue for me as well, I submitted many tracks of me hammering WWII aircraft with tank and machine gun rounds, I plan on hitting the new DM model hard as I am sure other testers will as well. We are getting closer though.

Old 10-12-2017, 05:14 PM   #17
Magic Zach

Reputation power: 1
Magic Zach will become famous soon enoughMagic Zach will become famous soon enough

Sith, will screenshots be available soon? New ones from in-game, anyways?

Last edited by Magic Zach; 10-12-2017 at 05:16 PM.
Magic Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:14 PM   #18
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 170
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of

I can wait .... Warm champagne don't taste nice anyway....
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
RAF Viggens liveries in testing phase.
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:17 PM   #19
Magic Zach

Reputation power: 1
Magic Zach will become famous soon enoughMagic Zach will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey45 View Post
I can wait .... Warm champagne don't taste nice anyway....
Old 10-12-2017, 05:21 PM   #20
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Zach View Post
Sith, will screenshots be available soon? New ones from in-game, anyways?
Yes, as stated in the OP, I hope we can show something soon.