Eurofighter crashed in italy today :( - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-26-2017, 08:56 AM   #21
NeilWillis
Veteran

Reputation power: 19
NeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really nice

It isn't a good idea to debate the cause of an air accident. Show some respect for the family of the deceased, and allow the authorities to do their work.

It is always sad when an incident like this happens. Condolences to all those affected by this tragedy, regardless of the cause.
NeilWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 07:55 AM   #22
Hummingbird

Reputation power: 11
Hummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the rough

May the pilot rest in peace, and my condolences to all those left behind.
Hummingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:42 AM   #23
=Pedro=

Reputation power: 13
=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about=Pedro= has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy

R.I.P. Captain Gabriele Orlandi
Old 09-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #24
frixon28

Reputation power: 3
frixon28 has a spectacular aura aboutfrixon28 has a spectacular aura aboutfrixon28 has a spectacular aura about

RIP
frixon28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 10:36 AM   #25
Kenan

Reputation power: 59
Kenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to beholdKenan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilWillis View Post
It isn't a good idea to debate the cause of an air accident. Show some respect for the family of the deceased.
I don't see how talking about it in a civilized manner is in any way disrespectful. Of course, to each his own I guess.

Commanding Officer of:
2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"
See our squads here and our promo video.
Croatian radio chat for DCS World
Kenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 11:40 AM   #26
aaron886
Veteran

Reputation power: 63
aaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to behold

I think it's often viewed that way because the discussion brings a certain amount of morbid enjoyment for hobbyists, who get to view the (often misunderstood) complexities of a fatal accident as interesting trivia or a chance to show off what they know.

I don't think that's the intent, but it is the perception.
aaron886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 06:23 AM   #27
Automan

Reputation power: 19
Automan is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really niceAutoman is just really nice

One of the latest shots of Gabriele, taken at Istrana AB about one month ago, before the Jesolo Air Show.
Rest in peace and blue skies

Alienware Aurora R4: Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 3820@4.3Ghz | 4x2GB Patriot Viper Extreme@2133Mhz | Evga GTX980ti SC+ | Corsair Force GT 128GB | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB | Alienware OptX AW2310
ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TFRP, MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR 5
Automan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:55 AM   #28
QuiGon
Veteran

Reputation power: 21
QuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really nice

And another Eurofighter crashed. This time in Spain: https://theaviationist.com/2017/10/1...killing-pilot/
RIP

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Last edited by QuiGon; 10-13-2017 at 09:27 AM.
QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:49 PM   #29
Emu

Reputation power: 9
Emu is just really niceEmu is just really niceEmu is just really niceEmu is just really niceEmu is just really niceEmu is just really niceEmu is just really niceEmu is just really niceEmu is just really niceEmu is just really nice

That's 4 in 6 weeks after only 2 in 14 years.
Emu is offline   Reply With Quote