takeoff fault always from Crech AFB with A 10 C - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-10-2017, 09:54 PM   #1
mosqui

Reputation power: 0
mosqui is on a distinguished road
Default takeoff fault always from Crech AFB with A 10 C

Hello good night I need help for the next problem. When I want to take off with the 10 c from Indian Spring in Nttr scene I do not get enough speed and I leave the track. The trottle is at maximum and reaches only 117 knots and the airplane takes 70% of fuel and few weapons.What is trottle problem? Any help will be welcome
mosqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:19 AM   #2
Josef P. Bagodonuts

Josef P. Bagodonuts will become famous soon enoughJosef P. Bagodonuts will become famous soon enough

Runway 13/31 is for UAS (Predator/Reaper) only. Try taking off from Runway 10/28 instead.
Josef P. Bagodonuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:08 AM   #3
Magnanimous

Reputation power: 1
Magnanimous will become famous soon enoughMagnanimous will become famous soon enough

Also, throttle up with the brakes on and release at full power, take off flaps down at 100 knots, and rotate at 110.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Magnanimous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:40 AM   #4
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Reputation power: 59
Yurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnanimous View Post
Also, throttle up with the brakes on and release at full power, take off flaps down at 100 knots, and rotate at 110.
Well sort of.

Flaps MVR should be set before entering the runway. If the runway is too short to have their drag all the way during the takeoff roll, then I simply wouldn't take off from that runway.

IIRC, rotation speed depends on weight and drag. "110" might work well for one loadout, and quite terribly for another. To play it safe, I'd suggest something like 130 or more with a typical combat loadout and full gas. Again, if takeoff speed can't be achieved before the end of the runway, I just wouldn't take off there (plus it's always nice to have some runway remaining in case of engine failure...).
Old 10-12-2017, 03:43 PM   #5
Axelerator

Reputation power: 6
Axelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura aboutAxelerator has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef P. Bagodonuts View Post
Runway 13/31 is for UAS (Predator/Reaper) only. Try taking off from Runway 10/28 instead.
That's a good point. Creech AFB is a base where they are operating a lot of UAVs.
Axelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:28 PM   #6
mosqui

THANKS EVERY ONE OF YOUR FOR ANSWERED TO ME.I TAKE IT IN CONSIDERATION
Old 10-12-2017, 10:10 PM   #7
mosqui

I tested it in Nellis AFB with the a 10 c and the result was the same.The Max velo city was 123 knots and craso out of the run way.i think i need curves to set my throttle
Old 10-12-2017, 11:09 PM   #8
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Yurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosqui View Post
I tested it in Nellis AFB with the a 10 c and the result was the same.The Max velo city was 123 knots and craso out of the run way.i think i need curves to set my throttle
Wow. The runway is some 10,000 ft long. It's pretty much impossible to run out of runway there. Hell, you could get airborne on one engine with a full weapons load and haul your wingman's hog on a rope if need be...

Please upload a track.

As a very wild guess, can you double check that your wheelbrakes are off when you start your takeoff roll?
Old 10-14-2017, 06:05 PM   #9
mosqui

yurgon
How can double check that wheelbrake ARE off?
Old 10-14-2017, 06:25 PM   #10
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Open the Controls Indicator overlay; by default, that's RCTL+Enter.

Wiggle or toggle the wheelbrakes a few times. When the brakes are on, you should see red bars on the left and right side; with the brakes off, these bars disappear.