Replay in open beta totally bugged

norbot

The replay-function is really badly bugged. When I watch a recorded track, the first minutes are quite OK, but after 15 - 20 minutes my plane is landing in the sea instead of the carrier. The coordinates are half a mile west to the position I flew during the mission.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

thought it was me, and noticed my Bug went into the ditch on approach (after trying to watch my successful traps).

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Yeah, it's the same thing for me, so saving traps and tracks for replay's is pointless, I have a feeling it's due to the algorithms and the carrier is a moving object, so each time the replay is replayed, the 2nd landing is off.

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Im having this issue also. I fly in VR and watch replays on monitor. I always end up crashing. I heard in a video if you fly your mission through your own multiplayer session, the replays work that way. I havent tried it yet to confirm.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Yup, same here. Tracks do not play back properly... the inputs are all there, but desynch. For example, I taxied out of a hanger at Kutaisi, turned left for the active on November taxiway and went on my way. In the replay, I taxied out of the hanger, turned early and ended up stuck in the grass. The track then continued to playback all my inputs from the flight while still bogged into the grass. Trez amusing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

F/A-18 tracks work fine if you fly from land. If you stop on the carrier at all, or start from the carrier, it gets messed up. This needs to be stickied--I think I've said it about a hundred times now and new threads about it still keep coming up.

Oddly the Harrier does not have replay issues if you start on the Tarawa, so I wonder what's up with the Hornet/Stennis combo.

• 1 year later...

Replays are indeed messed up. I can't play back older replays, it only shows static object and some ai tracks in those.

The replays recorded after the update show everything but the player tracks are desynced. Like mentioned above after a few minutes into the replay the player tracks gets offset somehow.

PvP replays show no content for me whatsoever...

Me too!

I was flying my P-47 and took some damage from AAA. I made it back to the AF

and landed. Along the way back, my cowling came off and also the propeller, but continued

on to make a perfect landing at Khasab. I thought this would make for a very interesting video,

but the replay showed me crashing into the gulf before I took the damage.

Go figure....q4fEPdv.png

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

thought it was just me, but replays seem to be broken version to version. your replays work (kind of) as long as you don't upgrade.

Modules: Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Nevada | Supercarrier | WWII Assets | FC3 | Spitfire | P-51D | P-47D | F-86F | L-39 | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | F-14B | A-4E-C | BS2

System: X570 AMD-3900X | 32GB DDR4 3000 | 2TB Gen 4x4 5GB/s NVME | Dual 1070 TI | 4k 32" Samsung

• 1 month later...