Easiest way to set up Warthog HOTAS for L-39 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-10-2019, 08:19 PM   #1
Bahger

Default Easiest way to set up Warthog HOTAS for L-39

Hi gents, I am coming back to DCS after a long hiatus and want the L-39 to be my first aircraft module. I have a steep learning curve; not only is the aircraft new to me, so is the Warthog HOTAS so I am looking for advice about how to get the Albatros in the air with full HOTAS functionality but without spending hours and hours learning T.A.R.G.E.T. at this point. This profile looks great but complicated; should I install it immediately or is there an easier way, such as a default profile in DCS once the airplane loads? I am very rusty so please bear with me. Thanks.
Bahger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:39 PM   #2
Svsmokey

Don't have the warthog , but i must congratulate you on your choice of module-a real delight to fly !

"Hold my beer"
Svsmokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:34 PM   #3
Bahger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svsmokey View Post
Don't have the warthog , but i must congratulate you on your choice of module-a real delight to fly !
Thanks. I'm just hoping not to need a PhD in HOTASology before it's flyable with the Warthog.
Bahger is offline   Reply With Quote