DCS World 2.5.x Caucasus Terrain Textures

Yup all working here,just downloaded the latest version,thx Mustang.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Could you explain the IC part and multiplayer mode? Not sure about that process.

It's simple, you have to make sure that the server itself allows the use of custom textures, you can check for this as shown in this image highlighted in yellow

jpJrVQi.jpg

It's simple, you have to make sure that the server itself allows the use of custom textures, you can check for this as shown in this image highlighted in yellow

jpJrVQi.jpg

Ok, so all installed correctly. Went to multiplayer screen and selected a server that allows custom textures. Now what? Do I join that server or can I just exit and continue as usual?

COuld you please edit the first post and tell us how to mod it? Where should I put those files please?

Uploaded demo video in first post.

Hi Mustang

Great work, as always. thumbup.gif

Could I maybe ask you to demonstrate an OvGME installation too?

I see quite a few asking about how to install your mod, but the problem of the manual installation is that it will be wiped with every update of DCS.

With OvGME (or JSGME, but that one is almost obsolete) you can disable the mod while updating DCS, then re-enable it after, thus making the process much easier.

Also easy to disable, re-enable for playing on servers that don't allow it.

I think it would be very helpful to many people.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Hi Mustang

Great work, as always. thumbup.gif

Could I maybe ask you to demonstrate an OvGME installation too?

I see quite a few asking about how to install your mod, but the problem of the manual installation is that it will be wiped with every update of DCS.

With OvGME (or JSGME, but that one is almost obsolete) you can disable the mod while updating DCS, then re-enable it after, thus making the process much easier.

Also easy to disable, re-enable for playing on servers that don't allow it.

I think it would be very helpful to many people.

Easy to do: create a folder you rename (for example) Mustang Terrain Textures V 2.5.4.XXX and unzip the mod in it (you can erase read me), it will be OvGME ready :smilewink:

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Easy to do: create a folder you rename (for example) Mustang Terrain Textures V 2.5.4.XXX and unzip the mod in it (you can erase read me), it will be OvGME ready :smilewink:

Thanks.

I know it's easy to do, I'm used to it.

I'm asking on behalf of people who are new to this and/or to OvGME.

It's much easier to see how to in a video, than to describe it.

(Been there, done that. ;) )

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Does the current version still have to be installed into the main DCS folder? Or can I put it in the "Saved games\DCS" folder, too? The readme says to put it into the main DCS folder and oyu guys seem to implay that it can also be installed otherwise. Please clarify! Thank you!

You can.

OvGME does a - slightly more complicated - better job in that than JSGME.

To use OvGME u also have to repack the whole mod to the OvGME standard.

Manual is also an option of course.

I have separate profiles in 'saved games' for IC clean, my MP squadron mods, and my SP Mustang startup, that run the same DCS install.

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |