[MISSING TRACK FILE] Cage / Uncage - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-24-2020, 07:18 AM   #1
Ziptie

Default [MISSING TRACK FILE] Cage / Uncage

Is the HUD pitch ladder supposed to cage and uncage when the FLIR is SOI? Don’t seem to recall this behavior prior to 2.5.6 - but noticed it was occurring while flying earlier today. Seems prior to 2.5.6 , you would have to make the HUD SOI when caging/uncaging the pitch ladder - now it does that, even while having FLIR as SOI. Either a bug, or real life accurate - just looking for clarification l.

Cheers,

Don

Airframes: A10C, F/A-18C, F-14B, FC3, Combined Arms. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR
Ziptie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:43 AM   #2
TonyG

If you’re in AG mode, you won’t be able to cage the HUD. Presumably if you’re using the FLIR, you’d be in AG mode.
TonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:33 PM   #3
Ziptie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyG View Post
If you’re in AG mode, you won’t be able to cage the HUD. Presumably if you’re using the FLIR, you’d be in AG mode.
The jet was safe’d up, so that might have been my problem. Was just scanning for targets.

Cheers,

Don

Airframes: A10C, F/A-18C, F-14B, FC3, Combined Arms. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR
Ziptie is offline   Reply With Quote