[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Following Re-Arm, TGP inop

cdrkrotchetyusn

Flew a single-player, self created mission. Used up all my gbu-12s, and a couple of MAVFs, all hit, self lased.

Landed at friendly AB, re-armed.

Pressing "FLIR" btn on DDI, TGP would not come up on screen. Turned the TGP from "on" to "stby", re-armed with TGP on cheek station, no joy no matter what. FLIR was borked following re-arming.

Standby for a .trk.

:(

This happened before today's 2.5.6.43872, and after installing the update. All updates preceded by uninstalling all mods with OVGME, then followed with a "Clean" and a "Repair" before re-installing mods.

Flew a single-player, self created mission. Used up all my gbu-12s, and a couple of MAVFs, all hit, self lased.

Landed at friendly AB, re-armed.

Pressing "FLIR" btn on DDI, TGP would not come up on screen. Turned the TGP from "on" to "stby", re-armed with TGP on cheek station, no joy no matter what. FLIR was borked following re-arming.

Standby for a .trk.

:(

This happened before today's 2.5.6.43872, and after installing the update. All updates preceded by uninstalling all mods with OVGME, then followed with a "Clean" and a "Repair" before re-installing mods.

You are not alone. Mahuja gives sound advice for a "work around" to this bug which was introduced with 2.5.6

As a workaround, cycle the FLIR to off and back on.

It will go through its timeout procedure, but at least you can use it again.

^^ 100% this ^^

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria