sound bug

grafspee

fw190 d9 have sound bug during start up where d9 sounds exactly like A8 during inertia starter spining up and during inertia starter engaging clutch

i would accept difrent or broken sound in A8 but changing sound for D9 to radial engine sound which is finished module already what is going on here

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

I'm not sure I am understanding you, I am not hearing an issue.

on my end D-9 and A-8 have the same start up sound so on your end D-9 have still old one ??

d-9 and a-8 difrent engines sound cant be the same

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

on my end D-9 and A-8 have the same start up sound so on your end D-9 have still old one ??

d-9 and a-8 difrent engines sound cant be the same

Also Bf109 inertia starter should sound the same (barely audible now), indeed. Someone else can confirm but probably the device itself is the very same in every German fighter. And anyway, inertial wheels sound like that, search for PZLs radial AG aircraft and you'll hear the same. What would be a problem is inertial starter sound being different in every module. Even if you mean the clutch engaging sound, well, that's a clutch engaging an inertial starter wheel, what did you expect to hear?

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Also Bf109 inertia starter should sound the same (barely audible now), indeed. Someone else can confirm but probably the device itself is the very same in every German fighter. And anyway, inertial wheels sound like that, search for PZLs radial AG aircraft and you'll hear the same. What would be a problem is inertial starter sound being different in every module. Even if you mean the clutch engaging sound, well, that's a clutch engaging an inertial starter wheel, what did you expect to hear?

S!

im talking about sound which is produced by engine whne first detonation happen than it is wierd transition from radial to v12 sound in D9 dont fit here (whne you engage clutch and engine starts firing both sound exactly the same v12 and radial in dcs) why changing D9 sound at all that is my question it was good

Edited by grafspee

im talking about sound which is produced by engine whne first detonation happen than it is wierd transition from radial to v12 sound in D9 dont fit here (whne you engage clutch and engine starts firing both sound exactly the same v12 and radial in dcs) why changing D9 sound at all that is my question it was good
Well, not perfect but a better description of a problem now. Thanks, maybe you should have started there.

Will try by myself to hear that.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice