PITCH and ROLL Axis Does NOT Work

SnowTiger

I just tried jumping into the CE2 for some race practice and discovered that the Pitch and Roll are not working at all.

Both Axis are in RED.

In fact, when I first looked, I could see my Settings had added Pitch and Roll to My Throttle as well as the Stick. Thinking that was the problem, I eliminated those redundant settings, leaving only the Stick settings.

However, the whole Pitch and Roll "lines" in the DCS Settings/CE2 Axis are RED still.

What was in the latest update that could have broken this ?

I hope it is fixed BEFORE next weekend when VARS may well have its next race and some of us would like to practice !! ???

SnowTiger:joystick:

I will check it and if confirmed, will forward it ASAP.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Ok, I have tested it in Quick mission and in Mission Editor, works for me every time. All three axis.

Can you provide some details like game branch (OB or Release), logs. Can you also try reseting options for CE2 and binding axis again ?

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Thanks for the reply.

The fact is, I often run a repair soon after and update, but that is something I didn't do this time.

So I think I'll try that first and barring that, I'll do exactly has you have asked.

Thanks again. I'll report back asap.

Okay. The first thing I did was run a Repair.

Problem Resolved.

I just don't know why I didn't think to do that in the first place like I have with almost every other update ?

Anyway, thanks again.

PS> You are welcome to Delete this Thread if it serves no purpose other than to provide inaccurate Bug info.