RAZBAM's Surprise

MrDieing

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, well they’ve certainly seen what flak they got for the CE3 announcement!

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

;3522534']I'd love to see them introduce multi engined transports into the DCS World.

I think the first 3rd party to do this is going to start a massive trend, there is a huge market for these aircraft (Xplane and FSX users), if mission designers can integrate these aircraft into campaigns and MP missions, I think we'll see more people flying heavies than you'd expect!

I'd fly an orbit in a tanker for hours and be the boom operator for people!... Hell yes!

If no transport / refuellers then I'll have my Tornado GR4 please or the Harrier GR9 thank you very much! :D

Multiengine transport would be a game changer for DCS. Thinking C-130 for instance and a potential to develop also specialized version - tanker, gunship....

As for GR4... I love the plane so much that I hope ED or Headblur is going to make one.

*crosses fingers* Mig-23!

There had been a message on the forum that ED wouldn't give it to other devs. Nothing else by the way - specificly no confirmation that anyone is actually working on it. Let's see.

;3522652']Yeah!

On that note... If this is some kind of aerobatic aircraft surprise ... we riot! :D

That would open a can of worms inside of a pandora box.

ymkuow86hr201.jpg

AV-8B Harrier II +

That would be actually the best thing happening. RAZBAM has such many things on their roadmap that whatever new they'll annonce we'll not be ableto to fly probably at least in next 2 years.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Multiengine transport would be a game changer for DCS. Thinking C-130 for instance and a potential to develop also specialized version - tanker, gunship....

As for GR4... I love the plane so much that I hope ED or Headblur is going to make one.

There had been a message on the forum that ED wouldn't give it to other devs. Nothing else by the way - specificly no confirmation that anyone is actually working on it. Let's see.

That would open a can of worms inside of a pandora box.

ymkuow86hr201.jpg

That would be actually the best thing happening. RAZBAM has such many things on their roadmap that whatever new they'll annonce we'll not be ableto to fly probably at least in next 2 years.

Was it not Polychop saying they were doing a GR1?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

oh no, not again... hype train rounding the corner... :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

;3522534']I'd love to see them introduce multi engined transports into the DCS World.

I think the first 3rd party to do this is going to start a massive trend, there is a huge market for these aircraft (Xplane and FSX users), if mission designers can integrate these aircraft into campaigns and MP missions, I think we'll see more people flying heavies than you'd expect!

I'd fly an orbit in a tanker for hours and be the boom operator for people!... Hell yes!

If no transport / refuellers then I'll have my Tornado GR4 please or the Harrier GR9 thank you very much! :D

If doing multiple variants, maybe go full Kerbal with an XFC-130H variant. :laugh:

Originally Posted by firmek View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Maverick] View Post

I'd love to see them introduce multi engined transports into the DCS World.

If no transport / refuellers then I'll have my Tornado GR4 please or the Harrier GR9 thank you very much!

If doing multiple variants, maybe go full Kerbal with an XFC-130H variant.

Oh God, yes... WE NEED THIS!!!:lol:

this one made my day!, can i steal it??!

Go right ahead, clearly I've had a busy afternoon :thumbup:

Are you putting that up somewhere else, I've no issue just curious to how it's received, hehe.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Not to ruin the surprise, but...

Razbam has recently posted an old F-15E screen.

Since ED will have their hands full with F/A-18C and F-16C it is very likely that

F-15E will be the next co-op project together with Razbam.

A/G and A/A radar tech from Hornet will be avalible.

Probably a bunch of other cool tech and systems avalible.

And most of all. Flight model from FC3 F-15C will be avalible.

It's got to be the F-15E. It is an iconic aircraft that will be very popular. A lot of tech and FM can be re-used or tweaked.

Makes sense from a development standpoint.

Edited by Schmidtfire

Not to spoil the party....

But I rather want to see the M2000C and AV-8B being finished, rather than get on the hype train towards another lengthy early acces module.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Not to ruin the suprise, but...

Since ED will have their hands full with F/A-18C and F-16C it is very likely that

And most of all. Flight model from DCS F-15C will be avalible.

It's got to be the F-15E.

It could be something else, Cubanace announced a cooperation with some 3rd party on an AC-130H "Spectre"... The only 3rd party I know to have modeled a C-130 is Razbam... Sooo, let's see what it is.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3497917&postcount=42

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Not to ruin the surprise, but...

And most of all. Flight model from FC3 F-15C will be avalible.

It's got to be the F-15E. It is an iconic aircraft that will be very popular. A lot of tech and FM can be re-used or tweaked.

Makes sense from a development standpoint.

Yes please!

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | 64GB DDR4-3200 Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind rudder pedals | HP Reverb

AC-130H

you can send me the congrats flowers after it is revealed :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

My curiosity is definitely piqued and look forward to hearing what's coming down the pipe. But...

Not to spoil the party....

But I rather want to see the M2000C and AV-8B being finished, rather than get on the hype train towards another lengthy early acces module.

I can't help but agree with this sentiment. I'm so eager for a finished/polished Harrier!

DCS is a smorgasbord of tasty delights and I definitely want to indulge in as much as possible. However that doesn't remove the importance of chewing and swallowing before putting more food in my mouth. ;-)

Sent from my MediaPad using Tapatalk

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets