[RESOLVED] instrument/panel/cockpits lights in latest open beta

Fercyful

Hi there!

Open beta 2.5.6.50321

Seems that the lights are bugged. Too dim. F-14 seems out of battery :joystick:

Tested at several missions and maps/day/night. Not using mods. Steam version. :helpsmilie:

thanks!

Edited by IronMike

Yep, the lighting is seriously messed up in this update. How did no one test this prior to pushing this? It literally took everyone 5 minutes to notice.

The minute I hopped in the cockpit I could tell something was not right....

Yep, the lighting is seriously messed up in this update. How did no one test this prior to pushing this? It literally took everyone 5 minutes to notice.

We did test it and pushed it anyway, because there was no other choice, unless you want us to work only on lights for the next XY updates... We explained this numerous times now, guys. Let us please stop wasting time on this issue. Once ED is done with their adjustments, we will tweak the lights back to normal. That depends on ED, not us. Thank you for your kind patience.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

We explained this numerous times now, guys. Let us please stop wasting time on this issue.

No, you've posted it numerous times., but have never made any kind of Top level sticky or update post about it.

Just because You saw every thread you posted this in, doesn't mean everyone else has looked at them.

Until Heatblur widely disseminates the information expect to copy and paste the same thing over and over again.

We did test it and pushed it anyway, because there was no other choice, unless you want us to work only on lights for the next XY updates... We explained this numerous times now, guys. Let us please stop wasting time on this issue. Once ED is done with their adjustments, we will tweak the lights back to normal. That depends on ED, not us. Thank you for your kind patience.
Yeah I get the openbeta issue of instability.

In this situation, a little note at the end of Heatblur F-14 update like:

'Known issue(s) ........... so on and so forth is not working'

This will better prepare the minds of people on what to expect when updating to the latest patch. Blame are appropriately apportioned also.

My two cents.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

The F-14 is now unusable for me, I can not see any warning lights or ACM panel lights. This is in my opinion unacceptable. I understand the issue is on EDs side but since we are paying top dollar for these modules they should at least be able to be used even in open beta.

My apologies guys, you are right, just because I answered it numerous times, it does not mean you have seen it.

We will fix it asap, but we need to wait out ED, or else we would do the same work over and over again and not get to anything else. Please understand that this is not a question of want, but can. We want nothing more to get the lights back to normal. Thank you for your kind patience in the meantime.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I think at that point it’s really something to bring up to ED not Heatblur. They’re along for the ride just like we are.

I'm sure HB and other 3rd parties have brought it up with ED in the past and ED still hasn't changed.