[Investigating]Gazelle Minigun - No mouse control for minigun in VR - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-23-2019, 08:41 PM   #11
toilet2000

Bumpy bump. This would be a pretty nice fix for VR. It's barely useable right now because of that.
toilet2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:15 PM   #12
SnowTiger

Still Radio Silence from Polychop in ED Forums I see.
It doesn't seem to be any better in their Discord channel either.
Then again, I could care less if they actually replied to anyone as long as they were actually doing something, but I haven't seen a single relevant update from PC in well over a year.
Old 09-09-2019, 11:43 PM   #13
swatstar98

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowTiger View Post
Still Radio Silence from Polychop in ED Forums I see.
It doesn't seem to be any better in their Discord channel either.
Then again, I could care less if they actually replied to anyone as long as they were actually doing something, but I haven't seen a single relevant update from PC in well over a year.
Quite unpolite by your side writing this on the forum while you are being answered in the discord.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:11 AM   #14
SnowTiger

Is it ? I have another question in this Forum that was left many months ago and has yet to be answered or replied to and the issue has yet to be resolved.
I posted in Discord while there were two moderators available. Then one of them left. I waited around for a reply and got none. Maybe they have replied by now, I don't know because I don't stay on Discord all day.
So whether or not it's polite is a matter of opinion. I haven't been rude but I am getting pissed about being ignored for many months while this module is being ignored.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:54 AM   #15
Polychop Simulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowTiger View Post
Is it ? I have another question in this Forum that was left many months ago and has yet to be answered or replied to and the issue has yet to be resolved.
I posted in Discord while there were two moderators available. Then one of them left. I waited around for a reply and got none. Maybe they have replied by now, I don't know because I don't stay on Discord all day.
So whether or not it's polite is a matter of opinion. I haven't been rude but I am getting pissed about being ignored for many months while this module is being ignored.
We've replied to you on Discord and to clarify, a moderator is not per definition a developer. They are there to moderate discussions and make sure they don't cross any boundaries, not to answer development specific questions. Also keep in mind the time difference between you and the developers.

As for the mouse controls for the minigun variant, we will keep this feature request under consideration. We understand it might add a lot to the playability but also note that right now this is as designed and not a bug.
Polychop Simulations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:40 AM   #16
toilet2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polychop Simulations View Post
We've replied to you on Discord and to clarify, a moderator is not per definition a developer. They are there to moderate discussions and make sure they don't cross any boundaries, not to answer development specific questions. Also keep in mind the time difference between you and the developers.

As for the mouse controls for the minigun variant, we will keep this feature request under consideration. We understand it might add a lot to the playability but also note that right now this is as designed and not a bug.
I’m sorry but it’s not a feature request. The current implementation is extremely buggy in VR and just not usable.

Last edited by toilet2000; 09-11-2019 at 01:43 PM.
toilet2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 12:22 PM   #17
countvonaltibar

+1 to mouse control for minigun. Using trackIR it's nigh impossible to lay down accurate fire. With a mouse controlled option the use of the minigun variant would likely soar as it's actually quite fun hosing targets with it but it needs mouse control imho.
countvonaltibar is offline   Reply With Quote