what came with the update?

so when we had to update DCS prior to downloading PG map, what exactly did the update change? I can't seem to find the change log for the update, I know we got new smoke textures but theres no way that was the entire 8gig update, what else changed ? does anyone know ? or can anyone link me to a change log?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

Keep in mind, changelogs are always incomplete and discovering on your own what was fixed or broken again is part of the "fun". For example, there were some changes made to Normandy map in 2.5.2, none of which has been mentioned in the patch notes.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Keep in mind, changelogs are always incomplete and discovering on your own what was fixed or broken again is part of the "fun". For example, there were some changes made to Normandy map in 2.5.2, none of which has been mentioned in the patch notes.

thanks for the reply's guys. i also noticed they added the rain drops effects to all planes and that also wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. they also didn't mention the new smoke effects.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

thanks for the reply's guys. i also noticed they added the rain drops effects to all planes and that also wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. they also didn't mention the new smoke effects.

Me and my friend tested raindrops in both the Harrier and the M2K on PG yesterday with no joy. Tried both rain and thunderstorm. You could hear it, but not see them.

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

Me and my friend tested raindrops in both the Harrier and the M2K on PG yesterday with no joy. Tried both rain and thunderstorm. You could hear it, but not see them.

interesting....worked in the mig29 and su27 for me. i thought they put it in for all aircraft. guess not

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]