Spitfire Prop Bug - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-13-2017, 01:03 AM   #1
Magic Zach

Default Spitfire Prop Bug

When I attempt to do two point landings in the Spitfire, I often break my prop, so I've basically gave in and do three points, probably like I'm supposed to do anyways. Anyways, when I break my prop, I lose a blade, and my engine locks up. Normal, right? Well, after I slow down, do my thing, and pop into the external view, POOF! My broken blade is back! And on top of that, my engine is still broken, so I can't start, and I can't repair either! I've noticed this in both 1.5.7 and the current 2.1, so I think it's a Spitfire specific bug, but idk exactly. All I know is that this black magic must be stomped out! Basically, this is hindering repairs for the Spitfire, even though the Spit's engine is damaged.

Edit: I just realized that I put this in the wrong section. There's a "Bugs and Problems" area on the top, and my eyes went completely right over it, yet I didn't notice. Please don't harang me much, moderators!

Last edited by Magic Zach; 07-13-2017 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Wrong forum section
Magic Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:44 AM   #2
Basco1

Not sure about the bug you're reporting there Magic Zach as I haven't witnessed this myself,however I can confirm that with the Spitfire,3 point landings are the norm,not 2 point.
Windows 10 Home/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 8GB Graphics/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog/MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4.
Basco1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug, can't repair, prop, spitfire