Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

They haven't heard a single beep on their SPOs I guess

But let's stop here I guess. :poster_offtopic:

I remember seeing the Russian AF (in this very thread I guess) using their unguided rockets on the Su-25 in Georgia, damn those were different angles and altitudes! :pilotfly:

on a less capable plane (compared to the -29, guess that the -27 is the same tractor as the Su-25 in terms of maneuverability)

There's no SPO "beeps" for IR guided incoming missiles or optically guided AAA...so you're true here.

As far as I can see they're pounding on a fixed target. That mudmover in the begging of the video is long gone or someplace else. MiG-29 is doing No8 pattern in the sky attacking from both directions indicating there's no AAA/IR threat. Also they don't go too vertical as you can see overcast above obscuring the target area. Instead they do shallow angle approach ~20° down the canyon.

They also work in pair as you usually would in CAS with MiG-29 observing the target area while -27 runs in and vice versa.

I wouldn't call Su-25SM that was used by RUAF over Georgia in '08 less capable than MiG-29A. Sure it's no M2.3 dogfighter but dedicated CAS platform (something the Fulcrum ain't) so you should correct your post to take that statement back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Correct, but if you look closely you'll see it's the MiG-23BM which is the export acronym or version of MiG-27.

MiG-23BM = MiG-27 (not even for export), but SyAF have MiG-23BN, not BM. It was one of first bomber versions, does not have Gh-6-30 and uses old Kh-23 missiles.

And none of those has Kyra. Kyra was only fitted on MiG-27K.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

MiG-23BM = MiG-27 (not even for export), but SyAF have MiG-23BN, not BM. It was one of first bomber versions, does not have Gh-6-30 and uses old Kh-23 missiles.

And none of those has Kyra. Kyra was only fitted on MiG-27K.

Always learning here...¡¡¡¡¡

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Last rounds with Leopard 2 A6 of the Pzbtl 33 they switch to the new SPz Puma (Heavy APC)

....seems like the Gunners wherent the best and the Loaders wheren´t in a Hurry .. :mad: .....but still good sound:smilewink:.

EDIT: @Cygan Yeaaahh Love it

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom