The Kaukasus Offensive revived! - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-13-2017, 10:43 AM   #31
Rex854Warrior

Reputation power: 1
Rex854Warrior is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jejsus View Post
I was over Senaki 5min ago and midrange sam unit didn't launch at me. IRsam was launching at me though, don't know for aaa.

Happy debuging
If i may add my humble opinion ^^, it would be nice to have SAMs on the hill north of senaki to prevent sneaky interceptors waiting for blues to take off, Nalchik is defended in this manner, one on the airfield and one remote Midrange SAM down south. And of course they'd need to work, obviously .

http://veaf.org

Rex
Rex854Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:11 AM   #32
jejsus

Reputation power: 3
jejsus is on a distinguished road

Heh! I waas doing just that little before and didn't payoff as I exposed my self twice for 3-5sec. But I agree on the subject. Although units can be deployed after it's rare to see heli pilots doing that, even on mission restart. Maybe if one sam unit would separate from a convoy and take random hill position...
Old 09-13-2017, 02:01 PM   #33
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 75
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex854Warrior View Post
If i may add my humble opinion ^^, it would be nice to have SAMs on the hill north of senaki to prevent sneaky interceptors waiting for blues to take off, Nalchik is defended in this manner, one on the airfield and one remote Midrange SAM down south. And of course they'd need to work, obviously .
Good tip. I will make a note of this and check mission. Thanks

Spoiler:

ASUS Z97-PRO, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor @ 4.80 GHz
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon TRI-X R9 390X 8GB "OC"
Samsung SSD 850PRO 1TB SSD
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:02 PM   #34
HiJack
Veteran

HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jejsus View Post
I was over Senaki 5min ago and midrange sam unit didn't launch at me. IRsam was launching at me though, don't know for aaa.

Happy debuging
Thank you for reporting. I will add it to the list.

Spoiler:

Windows 7 64-bit
Old 09-13-2017, 02:16 PM   #35
HiJack
Veteran

There is a BUG right now on the Live MAP that keeps it from updating. I will not be able to fix this before later tonight.

Spoiler:

Windows 7 64-bit
Old 09-13-2017, 02:35 PM   #36
ZHeN
Veteran

Reputation power: 63
ZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to behold

but the Live MAP IS updating ... I can see changes there and there

the only thing, that's not changing is the scoreboard

the SAM bug is way more critical
Old 09-13-2017, 04:33 PM   #37
Bogey Jammer

Reputation power: 4
Bogey Jammer has a spectacular aura aboutBogey Jammer has a spectacular aura aboutBogey Jammer has a spectacular aura aboutBogey Jammer has a spectacular aura about

What are the victory conditions to trigger a win ? When I left the server at 11th september late evening, the map looked like this already (but the western FARP was still blue then)
МиГ-23МЛД МиГ-27К МиГ-25 F-14A F/A-18 Mirage III F-4E A6M2 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module
Bogey Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:08 PM   #38
ZHeN
Veteran

ZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogey Jammer View Post
What are the victory conditions to trigger a win ? When I left the server at 11th september late evening, the map looked like this already (but the western FARP was still blue then)
you lose if you have less than three objectives left
Old 09-13-2017, 08:11 PM   #39
ApoNOOB

Reputation power: 7
ApoNOOB has a spectacular aura aboutApoNOOB has a spectacular aura aboutApoNOOB has a spectacular aura aboutApoNOOB has a spectacular aura aboutApoNOOB has a spectacular aura about

So I saw SR is mandatory, is there a frequency table in use like on BF? Was a bit confused how to organise with the team. Also the CTLD menu didn't work for me (will try later again).
ApoNOOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:14 PM   #40
ZHeN
Veteran

there's only one common battle frequency on K.O. - it's 251.00
but you can team up with your mates at any frequency you want