Armament? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-01-2017, 06:19 AM   #11
The_Fragger
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 12
The_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to The_Fragger

The German BO-105 have 2 Zoom levels (x3,2 and x10, to be selected by a pushbutton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Trooper View Post
Looking forward to the PAH 1A1. A touch more needed firepower compared to the Gazelle.
It will be interesting to see the differences with the targeting sight, does it magnify as much as the Gazelle?

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH
https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Spoiler:

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB
Mainboard: Asus Rampage IV Gene
CPU: Intel Core I7-2600K@3.40Ghz
RAM: 24 Gb
Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TS 4GB

HOTAS Warthog
Hofmann Simpad Rudders
Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law !
The_Fragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:40 PM   #12
Mt5_Roie
3rd Party Developer

Mt5_Roie is a jewel in the roughMt5_Roie is a jewel in the roughMt5_Roie is a jewel in the roughMt5_Roie is a jewel in the roughMt5_Roie is a jewel in the roughMt5_Roie is a jewel in the roughMt5_Roie is a jewel in the rough

Also, in a worst case scenario - open the door and curse at the enemy. Never under estimate the power of words.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:01 PM   #13
Hawkeye60

Reputation power: 8
Hawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really nice

Quote:
Also, in a worst case scenario - open the door and curse at the enemy. Never under estimate the power of words.
I have done this!

It did not help................

Made me feel better though.........
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:31 PM   #14
The_Fragger
3rd Party Developer

The_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really niceThe_Fragger is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt5_Roie View Post

Spoiler:

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog
Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Heavy Metal is the law !
Old 09-09-2017, 06:53 PM   #15
Alpenwolf

Reputation power: 4
Alpenwolf will become famous soon enoughAlpenwolf will become famous soon enoughAlpenwolf will become famous soon enough

I like how you guys respond to every comment and answer every question. I really do appreciate that. We always ask developers about possible avionic systems, weapons etc. regarding a module and we rarely get any answers. Not even a kick in the ass as if to knock us off to stop "annoying" Kinda superfluous type of secrecy in my honset opinion. Asking about release dates annoys even me so I get the point on that one.

God bless!

S!
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:18 PM   #16
Stratos

Reputation power: 24
Stratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really nice

Wondering, Is there any chance we can get this "loadout" option? Two soldiers with open doors...

Closer version of pic above.

I've seen those guys flying over my head...

Hope we're lucky...

Old 09-15-2017, 09:59 PM   #17
Rogue Trooper

Reputation power: 10
Rogue Trooper is just really niceRogue Trooper is just really niceRogue Trooper is just really niceRogue Trooper is just really niceRogue Trooper is just really niceRogue Trooper is just really niceRogue Trooper is just really niceRogue Trooper is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt5_Roie View Post

Gonna love throwing harsh language at the enemy.
Rogue Trooper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:21 AM   #18
The_Fragger
3rd Party Developer

[QUOTE=Stratos;3244192]Wondering, Is there any chance we can get this "loadout" option? Two soldiers with open doors...

I would really love to do that loudout but this would exceed the max Polygoncount. The FPS will drop drastically.

Spoiler:

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

HOTAS Warthog
Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Heavy Metal is the law !
Old 09-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #19
Stratos

Reputation power: 24
Stratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fragger View Post
I would really love to do that loudout but this would exceed the max Polygoncount. The FPS will drop drastically.
Erasing the hardpoints and TOW's will not help? Maybe we don't need a ultra realistic soldier with tons of polys.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:04 PM   #20
floarm

Reputation power: 0
floarm is on a distinguished road

maybe 1-2 AI-gunners (KSK) for the VBH version (Bo-105M) ?
floarm is offline   Reply With Quote