C-101 update - Page 49 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-28-2017, 01:55 PM   #481
amalahama

Reputation power: 31
amalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to allamalahama is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzles View Post
I really hope it ISN'T included.

Twin seat == more work.

Aviodev bit off far more they should have with the EB+CC combo.

I'd rather see them focus on a single seat F1EE, get it's ASM + EFM done, and ship it, before starting on the twin seat.
I agree, better focus on an specific version (the simplest), then charge a (small) plus for variants.

Regards!

amalahama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 02:19 PM   #482
UF_Winterz

Reputation power: 6
UF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really nice

Well if I understood correctly they are going to focus on the single seater first then the two seater. One by one and not two at once.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:05 AM   #483
Vibora
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 105
Vibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to beholdVibora is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UF_Winterz View Post
Well if I understood correctly they are going to focus on the single seater first then the two seater. One by one and not two at once.
Correct. That's the original plan.

Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:09 AM   #484
Stratos

Reputation power: 24
Stratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibora View Post
Correct. That's the original plan.
Looking forward to buy the Mirage.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:13 AM   #485
Chrinik

Reputation power: 4
Chrinik has a spectacular aura aboutChrinik has a spectacular aura aboutChrinik has a spectacular aura aboutChrinik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontiuka View Post
Mirage looks really good. 6 A-A missiles? That's more than the 2000C.
Mirage F1 can carry two Sidewinder or Magic II on wingtip pylons and two 530Fs on underwing pylons. So 4, just like M2KC.
Maybe there have been modifications to carry more Magic IIs by other countries, just like M2KC (where the 4 Magic option is not available on French machines but Greek etc.)

The large missiles seen in the images are not any A2A missile I´m familiar with, and nothing out of the 530 family. They might be A2G missiles.

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"
Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"
GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."
Striker: "Oh...."
Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are
Chrinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:21 PM   #486
Vilab

Reputation power: 0
Vilab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrinik View Post
Mirage F1 can carry two Sidewinder or Magic II on wingtip pylons and two 530Fs on underwing pylons. So 4, just like M2KC.
Maybe there have been modifications to carry more Magic IIs by other countries, just like M2KC (where the 4 Magic option is not available on French machines but Greek etc.)

The large missiles seen in the images are not any A2A missile I´m familiar with, and nothing out of the 530 family. They might be A2G missiles.

Those larger missiles on the inner wing pylon are the original R-530, the quite unreliable anti-bomber missile with IR ( all aspect ) or SARH head, they were already carried by Mirage III ( they have their own close look picture on facebook ).

They also could be carried under the fuselage.

( i guess it was exclusive thought, Under wing or Under fuselage, not both )

Somewhere in the Aviodev section of the forum it was implied that CE and EE were not able to fire super-530F ( contrary to the used export F1 Spanish air force bought later ). PS : here

Last edited by Vilab; 09-06-2017 at 06:32 PM.
Vilab is offline   Reply With Quote