Question about F-5E ACM campaign - where are the 11 single player missions?

Posting here since there doesn't seem to be a forum for the new campaign yet.

I could be missing something obvious (in which case apologies), but I cannot find for the life of the me the practice missions

"Additionally there are 11 single player practice missions with in-air starts so you can perfect your ACM tactics and techniques."

Have the campaign installed, have nevada, looked in the single mission f-5 section, the f-5 instant action section, the training section, no luck!

Thanks-

All the missions both Campaign and Single Player are available under this path:

<your drive letter>:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\campaigns\F-5E ACM

To play the Single Player missions, select the Mission Menu Item from the main game menu and then keep selecting the folder icon at the top of the list until you get to the level that displays the aircraft, campaigns, tech, terrain folders. Select the campaigns folder, then the F-5E ACM campaign folder. Then select the mission you want to play. See attachments below.

Documentation for the campaign can be found under this path:

<your drive letter>:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\campaigns\F-5E ACM\Doc

1210698758_F-5EACMPracticeMissions1.thumb.jpg.8bed67efe23e8881f402db9a78bd1815.jpg

1777275143_F-5EACMPracticeMissions2.thumb.jpg.5bf92ca2d50c45436556708d26082424.jpg

Edited by Sabre-TLA

Since there is no forum for ACM, I also add my question here:

I have the BFM campaign but not ACM. My question is, how do they differ from each other? I ask this question because they seemed very similar to me.

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

I have the BFM campaign but not ACM. My question is, how do they differ from each other? I ask this question because they seemed very similar to me.

Afaik BFM is 1v1 guns only while ACM is 2v2 guns and Sidewinders.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Spiddx is correct.

This is the second campaign in our F-5E Aggressor Trilogy. The first was Basic Fighter Maneuvers or BFM - Guns only 1 vs 1.

This second campaign raises the challenge and focuses on Air Combat Maneuvering or ACM with 2 vs 2 engagements with Guns and AIM-9s.

You can choose how to use your Wingman (engage, cover, pincer, etc) and each engagement is different depending on those choices.

The final campaign, which is still being developed, is a Red Flag campaign, flown from the F-5E Aggressor perspective. With the BFM and ACM experiences you will be a better pilot and more capable to succeed in the Red Flag campaign.

In testing we found the ACM campaign much more difficult than the BFM missions as you need better Situational Awareness or SA because of the multiple aircraft. Avoiding the AIM-9's while trying to keep SA is tough.

Hopefully we haven't made it too hard. Once a proper forum section is up we will post an introduction with a hints and tips section we learned while developing and testing.

For now we recommend you instruct your Wingman to either ENGAGE BANDITS or COVER ME.

We think the balance is good now but based on user feedback me may tweak the engagements further to make them easier (if too hard) or harder if folks find them too easy.

Please let us know how it plays for you.

• Like 1

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

All the missions both Campaign and Single Player are available under this path:

<your drive letter>:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\campaigns\F-5E ACM

To play the Single Player missions, select the Mission Menu Item from the main game menu and then keep selecting the folder icon at the top of the list until you get to the level that displays the aircraft, campaigns, tech, terrain folders. Select the campaigns folder, then the F-5E ACM campaign folder. Then select the mission you want to play. See attachments below.

Documentation for the campaign can be found under this path:

<your drive letter>:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\campaigns\F-5E ACM\Doc

Thanks, found em!

That's a lot of clicking, maybe in the future you could have them show up when you click on 'missions/single' for the F-5? I suppose there's no reason I couldn't copy them there myself I guess... anyway just a thought.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I installed DCS and Missions to drive D. But User/Saved Games/... is on drive C. Is there any way to get to drive D?

Same here. Impossible to get to the missions located on D: , from the Mission menu.

Please ED, do something as it was possible , before to find missions on other hard-drives.