104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Have you guys updated the server?

The Mirage 2000C can't load Magic II for some reason.

On the other hand, SP is fully functional.

S!

me neither, I could not load Magic II, also I could not load magic II by other servers, like open conflict, etc.... I hope it will be fixed soon. THanks.

Sorry I've not been too active recently chaps, started a new job and its taking up all of my time at the moment...

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but in the past week every time I choose to fly the Su-33 specifically for the Red side it doesn't allow me. The airbase listed is "Unit #599", and clicking fly only leads to a spectator camera over a random airfield.

What mission was this on?

Have you guys updated the server?

The Mirage 2000C can't load Magic II for some reason.

On the other hand, SP is fully functional.

S!

Hey buddy, we fixed this today, the update broke it but its now back up and running, S!

104th Command - Any thoughts?

We have no plans to enable exports at this time however this may change in future when the Integrity Check becomes more functional.

Is it possible to allow Sensor Export on the server so that people can use Helios? Many other server have it enabled. An example would be open conflict. Would be an awesome feature to have on this server as it is something that I have been missing lately.

Same as above sir, at the moment we don't plan on allowing any exports but we hope to change this in future.

While I don't think this will happen anytime soon we will re-evaluate in the new year.

To come back to my previous comment. The mission "Operation Able Archer V12" is the one where MIG-21 can not reach AWACS.

I still have to find the second mission for that other bug.

I will fix this today

On a mission note....

A few of our missions have been very buggy and taken out of rotation namely Operation Leopard, we have found a fix to this problem and have reintroduced the mission into rotation.

I also want to thank 104th_Mustang for his work recently on the server, some of you may have noticed that while it's not perfect the server has been performing much better recently with regards to warping and lag, this is down to 104th_Mustang's efforts which are appreciated hugely!

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Quite an amazing session in Operation Leopard last night, action packed from start to finish :thumbup:

Special congrats go to 104thcdt_Fallen and =S*E= The Law for getting 58 kills between them S!

AFLcV9G.jpg

That was great fun man, sucks that I showed up so late in to it! Appreciate you working to get that mission running properly again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

As a sometimes helo pilot- how come we don’t get a score for transporting crates?

Sadly this isn't a thing in DCS, there is no scoring system for moving cargo

Quite an amazing session in Operation Leopard last night, action packed from start to finish

YES! Last night was the most intense session for some time, Leopard has been sorely missed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Maverick, I have had this problem on three separate missions at different times but I cannot recall the mission titles. To be honest I haven't been able to use the Su-33 at all on the RED side. In one of them the carrier was properly named, on the others it was listed as Unit #599. Is there a chance the carrier had been sunk by the time I tried to join? Perhaps it could be a workaround to leave the Su-33 on land?

Quite an amazing session in Operation Leopard last night, action packed from start to finish :thumbup:

Special congrats go to 104thcdt_Fallen and =S*E= The Law for getting 58 kills between them

I must say your 14 kills with no loss of your own life is also an impressive score Mustang! Good job :thumbup:

Hi Maverick, I have had this problem on three separate missions at different times but I cannot recall the mission titles. To be honest I haven't been able to use the Su-33 at all on the RED side. In one of them the carrier was properly named, on the others it was listed as Unit #599. Is there a chance the carrier had been sunk by the time I tried to join? Perhaps it could be a workaround to leave the Su-33 on land?

Hi,

While its possible the carrier was sank its highly unlikely as its very well protected.

The chances are sir this is actually something wrong at your end, especially if its happening on more than one mission as we have not had this brought up by anyone else and the 33 is a popular aircraft on the server so I would have been notified about it.

Next time this happens to you could you please let me know what mission it is on and ideally be on our teamspeak server and let an admin know (anyone with 104th tags) so we can look in to this for you.

I'm not saying that there is no way the problem is not with the missions but more than likely it is something local on your machine sir, like I mentioned earlier if it was a consistent problem I would have heard about it from other users too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Can we guys test 1st person Combined Arms anti air vehicles? (5 AA-vehicles team red, 5 aa vehicles team blue?) Would be awesome (Tor, Osa, Tunguska on red, Humvee AA, Stinger etc on blu?)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

We are working on the missions so there will be available with the harrier but can take a week to add Harrier in all missions.

1 2 missions will be available soon.

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

I had some idea's that might be possible to be implemented for better Gameplay experience.

1. Possibility to Re-arm/Re-fuel from FARP.

2. FARP's that can be randomly placed by choppers anywhere on the map. Possibility to spawn on those FARP's with choppers with late triggers. (No harrier spawns cause that would bring a to big advantage. But just the possibility for harriers to refuel and rearm there).

3. Possibility to destroy and/or capture FARP's (think that's already possible)

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

I have weird performance. My FPS was good but it was running like it paused in micro second (stutter?) . It's worse when some Harriers near me. I don't have the Harrier yet and I saw some errors loading Harrier textures in Dcs log. It's all fine in SP.

Edit : Second thought, I don't believe it's 104th server issue. Sorry for possible wrong post

Edited by Oceandar

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Do you guys know how to change your nickname/callsign AFTER slotting in to aircraft? I know it can be done from the bar at the top in the server menu, but how do you change callsigns/nicknames while flying?

Don't believe you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440