HP Reverb intermittent 3DOF

Gavski1

Keep getting only 3DOF with rvereb - WMR home screen is fine but when I go into DCS I only get 3DOF - Got plenty of light.

FC3, F86 Sabre, Mig 21Bis, A10C, C-101, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A18-C Hornet, UH1-H Huey, AV8-N/A Harrier, Mirage 2000c, Spitfire MKix, Me BF109 K-4, Tornado GR4 (one day).

You have to do the Calibration move. Press Win+y , look left,right,down.

If the Tracking runs properly, the VR Center Position jumps slightly off.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

You have to do the Calibration move. Press Win+y , look left,right,down.

If the Tracking runs properly, the VR Center Position jumps slightly off.

Is this in DCS, or at the WMR page? Do I have to do this every time.

thanks

FC3, F86 Sabre, Mig 21Bis, A10C, C-101, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A18-C Hornet, UH1-H Huey, AV8-N/A Harrier, Mirage 2000c, Spitfire MKix, Me BF109 K-4, Tornado GR4 (one day).

Get this all the time when I play at night and my room is dark - the Reverb is losing tracking. Turning my office light on then restarting WMR and it fixes it every time.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Is this in DCS, or at the WMR page? Do I have to do this every time.

thanks

No you only have to do it,when your Tracking goes 3DoF. You can make the Movement also,when you InGame and repeat it,until 6DoF works again. This has nothing to do with Lightning, sometimes the Sensor don't recognize that you wearing your HMD or need the Calibration move again.

Edited by TOYKILLA

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

No you only have to do it,when your Tracking goes 3DoF. You can make the Movement also,when you InGame and repeat it,until 6DoF works again. This has nothing to do with Lightning, sometimes the Sensor don't recognize that you wearing your HMD or need the Calibration move again.

Yea, this worked a treat, thanks.