Vissual support on AI. Ground attack tactics

falcon_120

Hello guys,

Lately i've been playing a lot AG, both with the su25T and also with the A10C. Obviously when playing single player, i'm always the lead and normally i count with a AI wingman. We all know how the AI wigmen in DCs are not the most clever on earth but thats a different story.

My question is, if i were to try to replicate RL procedures for attack runs with my AI wingman, is there any guide particularly focused on visual support or attack procedures for 2 ships? How do you guys do it?

I am a fairly proficient "lonewolf" pilot, meaning that i can do my stuff efficiently, but since i've never joined a virtual squadron and i've almost never played on multiplayer, it turns out that i totally suck at keeping visual contact with my wingman (and formations but again that's a different story XD).

I normally start my attack run by myself and tell my wingman to attack, the problem is i do my run, my wingman does his, but we break to wherever we feel like and i totally lost him (moreover on the su25t since there is no datalink to know where he is).

I guess that the RL procedure would be something like, I attack, he keeps visual on me, and when he attacks i keep visual on him from behind. Any guidance on this? I would like to start practicing this kind of SA and attack circuits that i would need if i ever go multiplayer with a real wingman.

Regards,