Lockheed-Martin needs ED help

gordon200

Lockheed-Martin has adapted their Black Hawk helicopter for fighting forest fires. They've named it Fire Hawk.

But the new designation for an existing military craft is not the reason I think they need ED help.

Lockheed-Martin needs some serious work on the graphics in their ads. Just take a look at this pathetic video released yesterday by a multi-billion dollar international aerospace corporation.

Edited by gordon200

Asus ROG Maximus Hero Z690-E, i9-13900KF, RTX 4090, Trident Z Neo 64Gb (4x16) DDR5 6600 C32, EVO 980 Pro 2Tb M.2 Nvme SSD, HP Reverb G2, VKB Gunfighter Modern Combat Pro, MFG Crosswind pedals, Virpil MongoosT-50 throttle, Corsair 7000D Airflow Case, 1200W Asus Platinum G+ PSU, Win10 Pro 64 bit

I was waiting for someone to shout "Oh My God! He Killed Kenny!".

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

That's a high quality video. Maybe it is not the "simulated" style that you are familiar with by bad documentaries and instead uses a style where the stuff gets drawn and partly animated. This thread only shows that someone does know little about art. I think in that style stuff is much more clearer and the message easier to understand. It doesn't need to look "realistic". It is for education and not a movie. Related are old and good us air Force videos where tactics are shown.

Many other videos like the one Saab made mainly entertain people to influence their opinion on the weapon business that they are involved in but don't provide much information.

It is a high class video - it's the moving equivalent of a powerpoint presentation to show to a boardroom full of people that really haven't got a clue about what they're about to allocate millions of dollars to fund, but want to come away from the pitch feeling like they're the smartest guys in the room.

Simple picture, simple bullet points, simple argument - buy our product.

Cheers.

LM is doing well and will continue to do so. The dip in their stock price is equal, or less than equal, to what the market is doing in general. No worries here.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That's a high quality video. Maybe it is not the "simulated" style that you are familiar with by bad documentaries and instead uses a style where the stuff gets drawn and partly animated. This thread only shows that someone does know little about art. I think in that style stuff is much more clearer and the message easier to understand. It doesn't need to look "realistic". It is for education and not a movie. Related are old and good us air Force videos where tactics are shown.

Many other videos like the one Saab made mainly entertain people to influence their opinion on the weapon business that they are involved in but don't provide much information.

Good to hear that only those who "know about art" like yourself have the right to express an opinion. I really appreciate that a real art expert would spend some time to educate me.

Thank you very much, sir!

Inviato dal mio S2 utilizzando Tapatalk