Please help me roll back to open beta 2.5.6.43453

jglez81

I want to roll back to 2.6 open beta with no updates version 2.5.6.43453......it made my VR experience movie like....for the first time I was not bothered by the flicking and shimmering.... all through 2.5 I tried to minimized what I thought was the shimmering in straight edges of waves and buildings and in tree shadows caused by what I thought where the fresnel lenses of my Odyssey Plus lenses....I was amazed in 2.6 that went away in the sea... what needed to be sharp was like cockpit and gauges were sharp and beautiful, and the shadows were solid and not pixelated, and the water was out this world...it looked pretty much like the real thing.....it was soft, and it moved and reflected light like the real thing....then I was shocked and sadly disappointed two updates later and is back to feeling of 2.5 and frustration on the water again.

When 2.5.6 originally came out, the water behind the carrier left a white froth and was visible. Since the last hot-fix, the water effects in regards to the ships has disappeared again. This really helped in VR. I could spot the carrier from afar, could judge the direction, and while landing made ten easier to judge what was the sea and what was the carrier......

my specs are

GFX Card: GTX 2080 Ti 11GB

CPU: i9-9900k

RAM Qty: 64GB ddr4

HD/SSD/NVME: NVME samsung 970 evo

Odyssey +

DCS Preset (PD 1.1):

FPS: VR 45-65 (O+)

Running

Textures: High

Terrain Textures High

Civ Traffic High