[FIXED INTERNALLY]You can use fuel from an already jettisoned fueltank

dorianR666

Steps to reproduce:

Unknown, the track makes it happen but independently repeating the steps there doesn't make it happen.

Result:

After jettisoning fueltanks, you can still burn its fuel and save your internal fuel.

Expected result:

After jettisoning fueltanks, total fuel amount should be equal to internal fuel amount. The jettisoned fuel should be gone.

Video:

(these timemarks are also in the vid description, you can click there for convenience.)

2:25 - jettisoning; notice that total fuel amount hasn't dropped to internal fuel amount; the fuel tank did really jettison, as you can see on the stores page and fuel page (and if you run the track, you can switch to external view to confirm; it's not part of the video/track itself though, sorry)

3:35 - after flying into denser air, you can very well see how the "ghost" fuel is being burnt and internal fuel is unused

4:05 - "ghost" fuel used up, finally internal fuel starts being used

Track:

Attached

Edited by dorianR666

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

• ED Team

Thanks I will take a look.

Edit:

Thanks your track shows the issue in open beta, good news is our internal build shows it correctly, I will mention it to the team to make sure.

thank you

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2