colo

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Version DCSpanelsPro 1.0 will be released on the end of this week.

Price of this version will be 4.99 USD on Google Play.

New features:

- SIMPLE server part installation (just fill in number of monitors and their resolutions) with possibility of restoring your original monitor config

- added instrument tagging (no more flickering in dual MFCD mode)

- fast MFCD switching in single MFCD mode (just touch inside of MFCD screen to switch between left and right MFCD instrument)

- 2 ports instead of 3 are used for network communication

Old free version 0.81 server and client will be still available, but new server part version 1.0 will be not compatible with old free version.

Intel Core i7 11700, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 4090, NVMe 3 TB, VR HP Reverb G2, Thrustmaster Warthog + pedals, Cougar MFDs, TrackIR, aInstruments

Both part of application has been published.

!!! Please see my website http://lumatek.sk and especially section Usage -> Requirements and Limitations before buying !!!

You can download server part from http://www.lumatek.sk/DCSpanelsPro10.zip

and client part from Google Play - it is named DCSclientPro and price has been set to 4.99 USD and recalculated by Google to 3.99 EUR in countries which uses Euro.

Please note that it can take some time to be visible on Google Play.

Please also note that this is my first app for Android and first commercial app ever, so there can be some bugs which I will try to fix as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Lubos

Edited by colo

Intel Core i7 11700, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 4090, NVMe 3 TB, VR HP Reverb G2, Thrustmaster Warthog + pedals, Cougar MFDs, TrackIR, aInstruments

new version DCSpanelsPro 1.0.1 is out

Changelog:

• added Auxiliary Avionics Panel (AAP) control - STEER PT Dial and PAGE Select Dial

• screen on tablet can be rotated upside down independently for single and dual MFCD modes (can be useful on some tablets due charger connector location)

• user can select which display in single MFCD mode will be displayed first

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Andriod love! However, using the Java setup, I'm unable to specify the correct path to locate DCS A-10C. My DCSWorld path is: A:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\DCSWorld

Am I missing something?

Problem :-(

Hi,

I got a little problem with the server part.

It says it can not find my DCS World Directory.

What I did:

- Klicking "Locate DCS a-10C"

- Navifgate to "G:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS_World", klick on "Open"

Then the Message appears "Cannot locate DCS Worl folder"

Am I doing something wronG????

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40GHz OC 4.9 GHz

8,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 686MHz (9-9-9-24)

ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (LGA1155)

GeForce GTX 780

Creative Sound Blaster Z

Logitech Proteus Core Mouse

Logitech G19S

Logitech G940 (heavily modded)

Thrustmaster MFCD-Bevels

1 x Samsung T27B300

2 x ASUS VW224

Gentleman,

thank you for your feedback and sorry for the delay (I am at new company from start of this week)

@skywarn:

I think that you have steam version of DCS world, is your path where you have steam games really starting with letter A: ?

@Ensi Ferrum

Do you have German version of A-10C ?

I think the problem is in underscore character in folder DCS_World. Is this standard path or do you change it during installation process of DCS world ?

Anyway I will fix detection process and will release fixed DCS panels Pro version 1.0.2 within 1-2 days on lumatek.sk

Thank you !

Cheers,

Lubos

Edited by colo

English version of A-10C.

The underscore is not the standard path.

GeForce GTX 780

Creative Sound Blaster Z

Logitech G19S

Thrustmaster MFCD-Bevels

1 x Samsung T27B300

2 x ASUS VW224

Gentleman,

thank you for your feedback and sorry for the delay (I am at new company from start of this week)

@skywarn:

I think that you have steam version of DCS world, is your path where you have steam games really starting with letter A: ?

@Ensi Ferrum

Do you have German version of A-10C ?

I think the problem is in underscore character in folder DCS_World. Is this standard path or do you change it during installation process of DCS world ?

Anyway I will fix detection process and will release fixed DCS panels Pro version 1.0.2 within 1-2 days on lumatek.sk

Thank you !

Cheers,

Lubos

Thanks for the response. Yup, I'm using the Steam version and that's the location of my install.

Server part of DCSpanelsPro version 1.0.2 is out

You can download it from here http://lumatek.sk/DCSpanelsPro102.zip

Please note that client (Android app) update is not needed (i.e. there is no 1.0.2 client)

Changelog:

- fixed detection of DCS A-10C folder

- possibility to override auto mode and enter manual mode when auto detect fail when you shift-click on “Locate DCS-A10C” button

• Like 1

Now it finds my DCS World folder, THX :-)

But I womder why it does not recognize the location after I shut down the server and start it again?

GeForce GTX 780

Creative Sound Blaster Z

Logitech G19S

Thrustmaster MFCD-Bevels

1 x Samsung T27B300

2 x ASUS VW224

Thanks for the bugfix! It recognized the directory. Is it possible to get it to remember that directory? I am having trouble connecting to the server after I respawn a new aircraft or I switch modes in DCSPanelsPro on my tablet; It doesn't reconnect after switching. And for some reason my switches are not working, but I haven't checked the keymappings yet. Thanks again @colo for the work!

Edited by skywarn

I will fix path remembering within 1 day

Regarding switching instruments on tablet - this is known limitation

Currently only online switching of left & right MFCD is possible.

I plan to implement online switching of CDU instrument also,

but updates on server side and client side are needed.

Edited by colo

There were some questions about differences between Android free version vs payed Pro version client.

Free vs Pro

If you buy Pro version you have:

• good feeling that you support my work :book: – I am not professional developer and this is my first Android app – I have invest about 200 hours in development
  • 2 network ports instead of 3 are used in assisted mode
  • online switching between left and right MFCDs
  • you can select which MFCDs is displayed at start
  • no MFCDs flickering in dual MFCDs mode
  • assisted config for 2 monitors (manual mode still available)
  • screen rotation possible (usefull for some tablets due charger)
  • CDU Steer point & Page rotary buttons control

Planed improvements in Pro version 1.1:

• only one network port for communication (assisted mode)
  • fullscreen CDU mode (no titlebar)
  • online switching between MFCDs and CDU without app restarting (currently only online switching of left/right MFCDs is supported)

Version 1.1 will be released within one month.

Edited by colo

• 2 months later...

Hi,

here is short (less than 2 minutes) video showing downloading and configuring server part of DCSpanelsPro with 2 monitors:

Cheers,

colo