New carrier ATC already in game?

Reflected

Sometimes, but only sometimes I get an LSO to talk to me when landing on the Stennis. Anyone noticed this? Mind you, he's saying "flaps" when my flaps are down, but my questions is: what makes him talk to me sometimes, but not at other times?

I call marshal when 50 miles out, enter the stack at angels 2, then proceed to the initial when I'm told, all as per official procedures.

Thanks!

It´s half baked...

I I have read somewhere that it was added by accident, but not fully functional yet. I have tried, but it only works sporadic.

Guess we will have to wait for the release of Supercarrier.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

It used to work much better. If you were > 10mi out, > 5,000ft, with the hook down, you could consistently trigger the new comms. I even got to call the ball and hear the LSO a few times.

It hasn't really worked for me at all in the last few months. Seems to be more broken.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, ASUS X570-PLUS, NVidia RTX 2080, 32GB DDR4 @2400MHz, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Corsair H100i cooler, Oculus Rift S.

So is the Stennis supposed to get the new ATC as well? Ithought it was for the new supercarrier only.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

So is the Stennis supposed to get the new ATC as well? Ithought it was for the new supercarrier only.

I hope everything gets new ATC soon, airfields included. Perhaps the key difference is carrier specific ATC and how detailed it is.

Danger zone!

• 4 weeks later...

From what I heard, all ATC will be upgraded, not just for SC.

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

Stennis ATC will not be changed (heard from ED).

Airfield ATC will be change, but differently than the SC ofc and later than the SC (at least the way I understood it).

There will also be a difference between WWII and modern, which only makes sense.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Stennis ATC will not be changed (heard from ED).

Airfield ATC will be change, but differently than the SC ofc and later than the SC (at least the way I understood it).

There will also be a difference between WWII and modern, which only makes sense.

Well that's great! I always wondered what Comms were like back in the day.

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

• 3 weeks later...