ACM - Vertical scan: Can't get a lock.. radar looking elsewhere instead of middle

TheCabal

Hello folks,

recently I tried to get aquainted with the ACM mode of the Hornet. All works perfectly except of the Vertical scan.

My radar instead of sweeping the short middle part to my LOS in vertical scan... seems to completely stay at the right side as shown on my right DDI, sometimes at the rightmost gimbalmax and stays there... while I'm not able to get a lock on a target right in front of me. I thought maybe to hit the designate button but that throws me into another mode. I don't understand what happens...

(Using the CTS profile-script tool for my HOTAS Cougar).

Greetings,

Cabal

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

Hi!

I'm not able to move the TDC while in vertical... I tried getting it centered. I created a mission to test this out and it worked perfectly... in the BFM MiG-29A mission it didn't.

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Ah thx for mentioning! Glad to hear that :) Most times it worked normally. I'm excited about the difference to the F-16C... didn't knew about lots of stuff reg. the Hornet.