Crash Too Desktop after using walleye/agm-62

rwbishUP

I finally got the AGM-62 working but, now after every time I drop the weapon and it completes, as soon as I start using my DDI and select another weapon, DCS crashes to desktop?

attatched a .txt copy of the log file, anyone have any idea of what's going on?

DCS.txt

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

I've already ran the repair, but didn't work. Will try the 100% vanilla and update to what happens. Thanks for the help.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

• ED Team

Let us know how you get on,

I have a guide in my signature below for crash it may help.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2