English Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Now Available

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I install FC 2.0 without previous version of FC ( ect. FC 1.12b)?

All the officials including Wags say that you need only Lock On.

FAQ at lockon.co.uk says

Q: What would be the Flaming Cliffs 2 upgrade paths?

A: FC2 can be installed over any installation of Lock On, with or without Flaming Cliffs. FC2 is a separate install and does not overwrite your previous game(s). So, your options are either Lock On + Flaming Cliffs unofficial add-on (you would not have to activate) + Flaming Cliffs 2.0 upgrade or Lock On + Flaming Cliffs 2.0.

In some cases, it may be a good idea to fully uninstall your previous game (back up whatever you need first), reboot the PC and perform a clean installation of Lock On prior to installing FC2.

Ignore the FAQ entry two positions above (same question).

Edit:

And GGTharos too, as you can see...

Muahahahaha, at last!:pilotfly:

I've noticed the scale of birds slider goes from 0% to... 1000% with increments of 10% :l

Lol 1000%

birds.jpg

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

I've noticed the scale of birds slider goes from 0% to... 1000% with increments of 10% :l

Lol 1000%

birds.jpg

Too bad you can't see them... I landed the F-15C and I think it was 2 sec before landing that a bird got ingested and got a warning for fire on the right engine.. and then got panicked and accidentally I shut down the left engine :doh: but safely landed. A bird was harmed during the landing but ED decided that we can add 1000% birds:lol:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

• ED Team
Ok guys...is the English version what folks in US should buy or will there be a US version soon? Thanks.

There is only one English language version.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

10% 20% ... 200% 300% ... 900% HITCHCOCK!

I am at work and the whole office looked at me like I was insane when I suddenly burst out laughing.

Toast

Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. and When All Else Fails, Aviate More :pilotfly:

I am at work and the whole office looked at me like I was insane when I suddenly burst out laughing.

Could have been worse... :music_whistling:

comment:

Put some clothes on. LOL! I clicked on this music vid at my work place and everyone that passed behind me thought I was watching naked black men!

• ED Team
Quick questions:

- Does FC 2.0 support the DCS phase-based campaign system?

- Does FC 2.0 include the DCS infantry

Yes and yes!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Any reason why so many air defense models were updated (Avenger, Chaparrel, Linebacker etc) but Significant's excellent S-300PS 5P85C and 5P85D havn't been included with FC2?

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

• ED Team
Any reason why so many air defense models were updated (Avenger, Chaparrel, Linebacker etc) but Significant's excellent S-300PS 5P85C and 5P85D havn't been included with FC2?

Because the most recent focus was on attack helicopter operations for Black Shark.

I took the bullet and bought the patch. Downloading it now… Hopefully it will surpass my expectation for that price…

Regards,

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.