VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

@Hollywood_315 I'm having issues with the Kneeboard extension.

I just installed it and re-applied the voice commands in VoiceAttack to take advantage of the new "Kneeboard" command. When I would say "Kneeboard" it would usually not recognize the word or it would recognize "the board."

I also exited out of VA and restarted VAICOM to see if that would fix it. No joy. Then I added the "Blue Brains" command phrase to the Kneeboard command and reapplied the commands to VA.

959273516_Screenshot2020-10-3116_51_59.png.93226f136c45a368830e6af300ff7b86.png

Now VA would hear "blue brains" but the phrase is unrecognized. Compare that to "Scan Range 100," which works and demonstrates that VAICOM is working properly.

682357778_Screenshot2020-10-3116_58_25.png.bbad6ff34460242ac5aae043f62492d2.png

As you can see from the first screenshot, I'm using the latest version of VAICOM, and VSPX is enabled. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

There's a note on VSPX in the manual kneeboard section (page 44). The Kneeboard toggle voice command works in standard recognition mode only at this time (i.e. non-VSPX). Planned to be added to VSPX later. Rest works mostly the same in both modes.

Grtz

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

I've just been helping a buddy update his keyword commands. The FINISH button won't copy his commands to the clipboard. Mine worked, his didn't. Any ideas?

Is it that they won't copy to the clipboard, or won't paste into VA? TO test, open notepad and try pasting the contents there after clicking Finish. If they paste there, then try copying them from there and pasting into the VA profile. This worked for me the one time I encountered this issue

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Hi,

I'm running VIACOM latest build with the A-10C II in Syria map, i keep getting this error and no commands are being sent to the sim from what i can tell? Even with simple commands like "2, go spread" etc.

"1:00:06.254 UNABLE TO INVOKE PLUGIN, 'VAICOM PRO 2.5'. DUE TO EXCEPTION: 'VoiceAttack.VoiceAttackInvokeProxyClass' does not contain a definition for 'Dictation'

Have done a web and forum search but nothing useful found so far to fix this?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks v much.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

Is it that they won't copy to the clipboard, or won't paste into VA? TO test, open notepad and try pasting the contents there after clicking Finish. If they paste there, then try copying them from there and pasting into the VA profile. This worked for me the one time I encountered this issue

To confirm. It will not copy. Already tried the Notepad. The clipboard is empty. Tried it several times but no luck.

The Huey has 3 radios, UHF, VHF and FM, when using the Select 251.0 voice command while pressing the UHF PTT, I'm able to tune the UHF radio. But I can't do the same for the VHF and FM radio. "Select tunes radio" and MLT is selected, Easy Comms off. Anyone has any idea how I can use Select to tune the other radios?

To confirm. It will not copy. Already tried the Notepad. The clipboard is empty. Tried it several times but no luck.

When you click Finish, don't close the Config Window. Go direct to Profile edit then paste the copied keywords. I think closing the Config window will clear your clipboard.

It's 4 posts up: update VA to 1.8.7.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks for that! I didn't see the attached jpeg with the error message and also when i opened VA it downloaeded a supposedly new version, obviously not 1.8.7 though?? Downloading now!!

Cheers.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

Oh, you mean that whenever you go to the "Editor" tab, the "RELOAD" and "FINISH" buttons are highlighted in orange? And you click "FINISH" and do the "song and dance" cut&paste in the Voice Attack profile...

I get this quite a bit. Just to clarify, what is the right procedure?

Hit Reload and then Finish, and then paste in the profile?

Hit Finish and paste in the profile, and then come back and hit reload?

Ignore Reload altogether and just Finish + paste?

Something else?

Thanks for any guidance.

Also, when I hit Finish and close the preference window before I go to paste, the clipboard seems empty, but it seems to work if I leave the preference window open.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I get this quite a bit. Just to clarify, what is the right procedure?

Hit Reload and then Finish, and then paste in the profile?

Hit Finish and paste in the profile, and then come back and hit reload?

Ignore Reload altogether and just Finish + paste?

Something else?

Thanks for any guidance.

Also, when I hit Finish and close the preference window before I go to paste, the clipboard seems empty, but it seems to work if I leave the preference window open.

Sometimes the "Finish" will be highlighted even no changes have been made. If you know you haven't made any changes yourself or VAICOM hasn't been updated, it's probably safe to ignore. And unless you have selected the import F10 menu option, there is probably no change.

Click the test/verify in the editor, and it will tell you in the Voice Attack log.

By preference window, you mean the Control Panel? Didn't know it viped the clipboard on closing it. I always have it open anyway.

As for procedure, click FINISH and OK on the pop-up. Head over to Voice Attack and edit the VAICOM profile, and delete keywords and paste. (The complete procedure is in the pop-up, isn't it).

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks very much, yes that does help.

The only thing I am still unclear about is the Reload button. Why does that light up? It reloads the last saved version of the profile, doesn't it? Should I always reload it when it is lit, or should I ignore it? Should I Finish before I Reload or will that lose the changes being finished?

Edit: yes, sorry, by preference window I meant configuration window.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I am having issues with Viacom looking like it's reinitializing the mission frequently and stopping comms because of that, also it's crashing with VoiceAttack while using the kneeboard. Logs attached. I can't see anything regarding the crash in there, but you can see the mission info frequently popping up and stopping listening. VAICOMPRO.log

I am having issues with Viacom looking like it's reinitializing the mission frequently and stopping comms because of that, also it's crashing with VoiceAttack while using the kneeboard. Logs attached. I can't see anything regarding the crash in there, but you can see the mission info frequently popping up and stopping listening.
Have you tried in any other plane / mission to see if it occurs across the board?

Which mission are you trying so we can try to reproduce.

Away from PC - sent using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Downloaded and installed Realistic ATC today. For some reason, I cannot get "Kiss Off" to work. Some of the other commands are working. Any ideas? Thanks
Is the command showing as recognised in the VA log?

Away from PC - sent using Tapatalk