Got my Nevada key today :D

Cibit

Hi,

Why do you get 2??

One, I assume for purchasing A-10C during beta phase, but the other???

Just greedy maybe?

:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)

How do I do this please? I am a eligible Beta purchaser as well.

EDIT: nervermind, done. Cheers.

Thanks to ED for honoring an old promise to this unworthy.

Edited by Mower

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Why do you get 2??

Because I bought the A-10C twice to host a dedicated server. This was before the free version of DCS World was launched so you needed a module license of it's own to host a server. I will of course host a new dedicated server now with the Nevada map :thumbup: No greed what so ever, I paid full price for both A-10C's :)

Because I bought the A-10C twice to host a dedicated server. This was before the free version of DCS World was launched so you needed a module license of it's own to host a server. I will of course host a new dedicated server now with the Nevada map :thumbup: No greed what so ever, I paid full price for both A-10C's :)

Niiice!!

:thumbup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)

I must be missing something cause I don't see a way to bind it to my account. Purchased A-10C ironically 5 years ago tomorrow.

Go to pre purchase it and the serial number should be there already...you don't do anything to "bind it" per say that I know of.

BTW when is the 476th open for recruiting again?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Excellent! :)

• Like 1

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Go to pre purchase it and the serial number should be there already...you don't do anything to "bind it" per say that I know of.

BTW when is the 476th open for recruiting again?

I bought the A-10C on 06-10-2010 and for me didn't worked clicking on Pre-Purchased. Am I missing something?!

EDIT.: Nevermind, I've found it!! :doh:

:pilotfly:

The benefit of having purchased 2, is that you can now give one away to a friend through your account management.

Just got the key - purchased the A-10C Beta on 08-10-2010, 5 years ago to the day. Five long years I've been waiting for the Nevada map, but the wait will soon be over.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.