Could you throw in an AI C-2 Greyhound please? :)

Ironwulf

+1

The greyhound, while not contributing to combat ops, is a vital part of carrier operatons. It would be very cool to have one for immersion/mission making

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

Wow! That looks fantastic!

If these models work like they look (in sence of framerates and stability) ED should definately implement these into the core game

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Wow! That looks fantastic!

If these models work like they look (in sence of framerates and stability) ED should definately implement these into the core game

Yeah, sadly thats not the way it works with ED. They never implement "mods".

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

?

To perform what role? A mail run to the beach? Ha

At some point, they intend to revamp the "Warehouse" and logistics of the game right? It seems like we'd need something to bridge the naval units with the land warehouses too.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Yeah, sadly thats not the way it works with ED. They never implement "mods".

Well, they did include some user made AI skins to the core game iirc. Why not take it one step further and include user made AI models. I do understand why they don't implement flyable mods like the A-4, as that would be bad for business, butsome additional AI or static models wouldn't hurt, right?

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Well, they did include some user made AI skins to the core game iirc. Why not take it one step further and include user made AI models. I do understand why they don't implement flyable mods like the A-4, as that would be bad for business, butsome additional AI or static models wouldn't hurt, right?

In the case of aircraft think its entirely a licensing/upkeep thing. Skins are one thing, whole models/modules another.

I mean even stuff like sustnags FARP mod aren't "officially in game" for some reason and it would be a massive improvement to the game to have it in. So there are probably "reasons" and I can't think "licensing" some mats is a problem.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

?

To perform what role? A mail run to the beach? Ha

Yes, or maybe hauling out replacement pilots/crew. Or give an enemy the chance to kill a high value target making his way to the boat for an inspection. There's plenty to do with and evryone has different tastes.

Yes, or maybe hauling out replacement pilots/crew. Or give an enemy the chance to kill a high value target making his way to the boat for an inspection. There's plenty to do with and evryone has different tastes.

This. I'd buy one is a second. Dual seating with multiplayer cockpits or AI co-pilot in singleplayer. Make two versions, passenger/logistics interior(s) to integrate into dynamic campaigns for the future, on and offline.

Get shot down in your last mission? Fit enough to report back to duty, you say? Glad to hear it. We'll be giving you a ride back out to the new Supercarrier on the next Greyhound flight along with the mail.

:D

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

I would like to fly it, not only as AI

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Mods are not integrated without a Agreement being signed, and one will usually not be tendered if the IP was bought online, as an agreement with the IP Owner(s) would need to be signed as well.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Skins are pretty different from an AI model.

I would love to see an AI Greyhound from ED, I think it's a pretty big miss for ED not having it included in the Supercarrier Module. In the meantime I'll continue to use the mod.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

Oh don’t get me wrong a flyable one would be fun, but that’s a big stretch... but an AI greyhound can’t be too difficult. It doesn’t even need combat systems or even countermeasures, as I don’t think it has any IRL... although I am sure they could bodge-tech a flare dispenser if pressed.