NEW KA50 ??? > Ka-50Sh or Ka-50N

We don't care about how a HUD or an MFD is realistic or not. Kamov-50 is a prototype. Fact is that a prototype is produced to evolve considering the pilots feedback.

So when after 2000 h on it, I decide to change something on the HUD for example, I don't do it to cheat or anything but simply because after a long experience with the default system, practicing and practicing, I notice that something could be added to improve efficiency in combat, improve visibility of critical informations etc.

IRL it exactly works like this, engineer delivers the prototype, and then asks for feedbacks for stuff to improve. So the "realism police" can go *** itself, most of them didn't spend 10% the time I spent on the helicopter, learning everything, teaching it etc etc. When I spend time modding something, it is not to play more arcade or anything like this, but simply to fill the lacks of the prototype.

So Nero, we don't care about those guys, out there there are a lot of people who enjoy having new things on their Kamov, specially if they are well thought, practical, and efficient (Your former work on the Ka-50 overhaul was an impressive example). Personnally each time I mod something, would it be texture, system or else, I know that the ones who waited for it will be happy, and the others simply don't need to download.

That's not like if we painted pink panthers on the Shkval, we simply bring a prototype in a military form. Arguing about the fact that a prototype must not be modified is simply non sense.

Nicolas

+2:thumbup:..

• Like 1

+ 50 000

I recently answered a post about the never ending story "is there a way to get some FLIR-like capability for the Shark". I talked about Nero's setting used in his great work about HUD and Shkval (congrats again Nero ) and I immediately got caught by the realism police saying it's just cheating and giving me tons of modules which could be updated or upgraded too if we go that way