Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

Not even taken my Thrustmaster throttle and joystick out the box yet, as im away, but home next week then my DCS journey begins. But reading the many post on this upgrade i had to have it, looking forward to it Order #3195,

Utrinque Paratus

I7-9700K OCTA-CORE 3.6 GHZ / 4.8 GHZ

RAM 32 GB DDR4 (3000 MHZ)

NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 8 GB GDDR6

STORAGE - 2TB SSD - 6 TB SATA

ORDER #2819 has been shipped. I can't wait until it gets here to try this out.

Got notice 2804 shipped on 1/9/2020.

Edited by DERacing
Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

Received mine way earlier than expected.

Works great!

Worth its money. Even though Thrustmaster should have done a proper job in the first place.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Ordered mine today (#3213) and I was just wondering - which gate do you prefer and why? Is the round one better or square has more room to move?

I'm using the square, because logic dictated that (not beeing a calibrated PS controller) you wouldn't get full axis travel at the diagonals, however I did a quick test of this when installing and I seemed to conclude that you did get full travel in all situations (not sure how that works), I still ended up going with the square one, and haven't used the round one on actual gameplay to tell the diference.

Not sure I understand the question.

But it's specifically built for the TM Warthog throttle, and probably won't fit into the TM Cougar throttle.

That is the question (I just edited the post lol, typing in a rush). The fittings seem very similar to the Cougar, But without taking it apart hard to tell.

Order 2819 arrived today! It is late and I am tired, but I may try to install it tonight.

Damn... Still no joy on 2804. But I didnt pay the extra shipping so unfortunately, no tracking number.

[kicking own ass for not getting tracking and upgraded shipping]

Maybe tomorrow. :joystick:

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

Installed and calibrated. Instructions were clear and correct. Calibration accomplished without any issues. Thrustmaster is stupid for not making the original slew stick as good or better than this one. Well worth the cost.

My order included two of these slew upgrades because I have a second throttle. It may also need firmware version 23, so there will be one extra step before installing the mod. But I am in no hurry since the one I use every day is already upgraded and working perfectly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OMG so many shipped! My order id was #1542.

Here is my extended review; Money well spent!

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Slew axis tune profile please

Just ordered the Warthog throttle slew upgrade kit and can't wait to receive it. I was wondering if someone could provide a slew axis tune profile pls. Many thanks!

I grew up on the F22 Pro, mentored by Cowboy Bill Wilson, (God rest his soul), followed Dr. James Hallows and bought his chip mods.

So, I did not get the added shipping/tracking with my order #2804... did not notice the two options for that when I ordered while I was half asleep.

Has anyone else ordered using the standard shipping method? What was your time frame from shipping to receipt?

I show 2804 as being shipped out on 1/9/2020 and as of today, 1/27/2020 still no package yet... Just wondering what the expected ship time is for that option.

Mine took 13 days to Canada. The wildcard in shipping time is how long it happens to get tied up in customs. If they decide to look at it further it could be delayed longer, or it they might let it go through untouched and it would have been fast.