BRM 90mm Bug. Cant launch sometimes. Also EFUZE changes back no SAFE sometimes

DarkStar79

Have found 2 potential bug on the BRM 90mm rockets.

Several times now I havent been able to launch the rockets. I have to cycle to the other pod for it to work. Its not happening all the time thou.

Also if I the arm the EFUZE on the rockets and then switch weapons and then back to the 90mm Rockets it sometimes revert back to SAFE on the fuze setting. Not sure if that is intended thou?

Just do a test and change the fuze to EFUZE and then switch weapon to LD10 and then back several times, it then reverts back to SAFE.

Second one is no bug. When you hit missile type selection button in AG master mode, you're not actually switching weapons, you're switching between 6 different independent AG profiles.

You set up BRM with EFUZE in profile 1, switch to LD-10 in profile 2, then you switch again and you go to profile 3. Because you've only setup the fuze in profile 1, you either need to setup all of them, or keep switching until you go back to profile 1 again.

Second one is no bug. When you hit missile type selection button in AG master mode, you're not actually switching weapons, you're switching between 6 different independent AG profiles.

You set up BRM with EFUZE in profile 1, switch to LD-10 in profile 2, then you switch again and you go to profile 3. Because you've only setup the fuze in profile 1, you either need to setup all of them, or keep switching until you go back to profile 1 again.

AH yea thx!