A big thank you for the hard work tonight

Larkis

Maybe cause i am also a software developer. I know what it means to crunch the final day before release. When there is that last sucker of a blocker bug which dont go away. When you have a perfect branch and the merge into master produce dozens of merge conflicts killing the release plan in the last 10 minutes before cheduled release.

I know how it feels. And cause of that a BIG THANK YOU from me. I really appriciate that the developer don't go the easy way and just delay it. I appriciate that they work trough the night to get it done. For us. For your community.

Sadly there are a lot childich impatient persons around but be sure that not everyone is like this and i hope there are enough persons wo acknowledge the effort you put into this module this night.

I wish you a good hunt and a well sleep after the crunch is over. I can wait until its done. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week? I waited so long, i can wait a little bit longer.

Greetings

Larkis

Agreed great post Larkis.

Eagle Dynamics is giving us something I’ve dreamed of having since I was a kid - an amazingly detailed Nimitz class aircraft carrier with deck crew that guide you and look and behave so realistically. Thank you for investing so much time and effort into naval aviation.

The Stingers are greatly looking forward to many great years of landing aboard the mighty DCS : SUPERCARRIER!

Agreed great post Larkis.

Eagle Dynamics is giving us something I’ve dreamed of having since I was a kid - an amazingly detailed Nimitz class aircraft carrier with deck crew that guide you and look and behave so realistically. Thank you for investing so much time and effort into naval aviation.

The Stingers are greatly looking forward to many great years of landing aboard the mighty DCS : SUPERCARRIER!

Hey JAR, looking forward to some videos soon from you guys with the new carrier! :thumbup:

Maybe cause i am also a software developer. I know what it means to crunch the final day before release. When there is that last sucker of a blocker bug which dont go away. When you have a perfect branch and the merge into master produce dozens of merge conflicts killing the release plan in the last 10 minutes before cheduled release.

I know how it feels. And cause of that a BIG THANK YOU from me. I really appriciate that the developer don't go the easy way and just delay it. I appriciate that they work trough the night to get it done. For us. For your community.

Sadly there are a lot childich impatient persons around but be sure that not everyone is like this and i hope there are enough persons wo acknowledge the effort you put into this module this night.

I wish you a good hunt and a well sleep after the crunch is over. I can wait until its done. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week? I waited so long, i can wait a little bit longer.

Greetings

Larkis

absolutely on point :thumbup:

I can totally understand what the OP expessed in his post. Thank you ED for throwing in all your efforts to make the release tomorrow real. Hopefully you also will have done a good job in hunting down the VR performance issues' cause. If you haven't been luckyenough yet - time for CASE I - III fsgrin.png

Hey JAR, looking forward to some videos soon from you guys with the new carrier! :thumbup:

Can't wait to see Al Bhundee along with the boys.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Amen, thank you for your time, commitment and the never quit work ethic this whole team has. Like has been said some real Drama from some folk around here, but please know they are the very loud MINORITY. Stay Safe and Stay Healthy that is the number 1 priority right now, more than happy to wait if it comes to that. So much great things in DCS as it is! :thumbup:

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

+1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Yes to the open post.

I join the solidarity of support for Eagle Dynamics here. At this difficult times globally you could have close shop but still continued work.

You have made the lock down fun time, a good diversion from the reality out there.

Thank you the discount and free trials.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset